Taril Atreide - have you seen him in Realms elsewhere? I have been trying to reach him for a year+

edited November 2014 in The Wander Inn
Hello,

Have a family clan and he's the head of it after I passed the reigns in my absence. He didn't pass the leadership over after he went dormant so I am a bit concerned/worried about him and the future of the clan. Admins don't really seem to care about family clans unable to sort their leadership problems (not like they give us much choice) so if anyone knows this person outside the game please forward my request. Would love to reconnect with him on the game sometime, thanks.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."

Best Answers

Answers

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Taril and I are old college roommates, I'll see if I can get him in touch with you.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • It's not that we don't care, it's that the owner of the clan owns it, so we're not just going to take a clan away from someone and give it to someone else.
  • Thanks everyone for taking time to help me.

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Hey, girl."

A male voice is heard through the membrane, "Are you an Apostate? ..because you just tore my heart out."