[SVO] Can't seem to turn on use of priest Healing

I've set my healingskill (vconfig healingskill <skill>) and my mode (vconfig healing (none|partial|full)), but it seems that the system won't use Healing at all.  If put on full, it will just sit there and do nothing.

Any thoughts?
[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

Answers

• Healing was updated recently, spirit channel is necessary for a lot of healing. Make sure you've updated everything and channel spirit.

• Cooper said:
    Healing was updated recently, spirit channel is necessary for a lot of healing. Make sure you've updated everything and channel spirit.
    That's what I assumed is causing the issue.  However, I'm certain I have the latest available to me, so I'm unsure of what to do :(
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • What does vshowb say?
  • Vadimuses said:
    What does vshowb say?
    It shows being off Healing balance. It would reset after using healing, but any message from Achaea would set it back to being off balance.

i was able to fix it by running the install alias after updating, though!
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Sorry, to bump this... but what was the fix to turn on healing for priests? I cannot seem to get mine to work even with my healing set to full.
  • Check your healing skill as well, make sure that is set. vshowb as well, it should say you've got healing balance.
  • I simply reinstalled my system properly. Something went wrong when I had updated before, and I didn't realize it.