"Incorrect" password.

Right, so the problem is that once I had idled out and tried to come back. I couldn't. It said my password was incorrect, despite I quite well knew it wasn't. Despite that I even tried recovering my password and changing it - with no success. It still keeps claiming my password is wrong. Yet it accepts it when I logged into the forums.

Oh, and I'm trying to connect via browser, in case that's relevant.

Any idea what might be the matter here, all of sudden?

Comments

• edited July 2014

I... See. I was being too hasty. My apologies. It seems to work just fine now, though I'd still appreciate if someone came up with information about why did it do this in the first place, seeing as the problem obviously wasn't what it claimed it to be.

• Make sure your capslock is off.

• I am having the same issue right now.
  • Seems like there is some delay syncing password between the website and game. Maybe.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    What happens here is that if you enter your password incorrectly multiple times, it will silently prevent all logins for a time period. This is to prevent people trying to "bruteforce" the password for your character. 
  • I am...also experiencing this problem, how long will I have to wait until I can play again? And I know this comment is like 2 years late