Memorable quotes

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Yes, because this is the place to post actual RP @Zyvix, I eagerly await your next contribution in the Scarlattan Theatre.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    edited August 2012
    @ZYVIx While I would love to take the time to make a long drawn out post about how you're being an ignorant bigot and it's not amusing, you're going to continue being a downer and a hater so I'm not even going to waste more time than I already have since I think my displeasure and annoyance with your attitude has now been properly expressed. 

Have a nice day doing whatever it is you do.

Edit: Damn it Vayne you beat me!

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Vayne said:
    Yes, because this is the place to post actual RP @Zyvix, I eagerly await your next contribution in the Scarlattan Theatre.
    Prefer to have a consistency of not RPing and being cityless to being a city leader who hops between RP, acting like an idiot, and creeping on newbies.

Eiredhel said:
    @ZYVIx While I would love to take the time to make a long drawn out post about how you're being an ignorant bigot and it's not amusing, you're going to continue being a downer and a hater so I'm not even going to waste more time than I already have since I think my displeasure and annoyance with your attitude has now been properly expressed. 

Have a nice day doing whatever it is you do.
    No idea who you are, so just gonna ignore this.
    I don't appreciate your ignorant accusations.
  • edited August 2012
    You're implying they have no solid basis behind them.
    That said, you are an excellent troll, I was almost enjoying the forums again. Close one!
  • edited August 2012
    Thank you for the feeding.

That was a failed attempt at getting a WTF :(. I just want to get the 5 WTFs badge.
  • K, went through this thread and WTF'ed Zyvix. You all can relax for now?

You're welcome?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Can we not have this barb-slinging, please? Yes, this goes to you three. 

"Even me?"

ESPECIALLY ME.

• I disagree with you. Disagree with me if you disagree.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Synbios said:
    Can we not have this barb-slinging, please? Yes, this goes to you three. 

"Even me?"

ESPECIALLY ME.
    :( Say what... I'm going to just go hug myself in my emo corner now.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    About twenty or so minutes after he got away, talking back and forth:

Kinilan tells you, "...also I've been on fire this whole time."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Did I miss fun pirating encounters again? D:
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Eiredhel said:
    -stuff
    Wow you're crazy.

• From the new shardlist:

ID          Description                    Type     Weight (oz)  Months Left
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    shard37307  a jagged iconic shard          jagged           42            1
    shard53149  a chipped iconic shard         chipped         245            1
    shard60656  a chipped iconic shard         chipped         258            1
    shard269557 a chipped iconic shard         chipped         188            0
    shard402578 a chipped iconic shard         chipped       12078            1

One of these things...

• YezritYezrit Illinois
    edited August 2012
    oh wait, that's ounces
  • Yezrit said:
    oh wait, that's ounces
    What I'd like to know is, are they Troy ounces, or 'standard' ounces?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • YezritYezrit Illinois
    They can't be standard ounces since his eyebrows weigh more than that on their own.
  • Nesha says in a soft voice, "Like pie."
    Nesha rubs her tummy and goes "mmmmmmmm."
    Nesha says in a soft voice, "Pie."
    Nesha giggles happily.
    Nesha says in a soft voice, "All this jestering wears you out."
  • edited August 2012
    Very inappropriate. Treating women disrespectfully like that is not "funny" or anything.

Your behaviour truly disgusts me.
  • Very Impressive Achaean tells you, "...I will not [do something], for fear that you will [do something in responce]."

In context, this quote is longer and rather unimpressive. Still, I do NOT associate Very Impressive Achaean with fear of anyone, for any reason, ESPECIALLY Bo. I mean... pff, she's.. well, herself. So the turn of phrase made me giggle, just a little.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    @boosteya - Powerful people are afraid of everyone, that's how they stay in power.
  • @Achilles so, power tends to make one paranoid, and absolute power makes one absolutely paranoid? That means prickly ash and alchemical equivalent are probably being stockpiled in a LARGE number of places. Is this a theft nerf loophole?
  • Boosteya said:
    @Achilles so, power tends to make one paranoid, and absolute power makes one absolutely paranoid? That means prickly ash and alchemical equivalent are probably being stockpiled in a LARGE number of places. Is this a theft nerf loophole?
    It's the start of several bad novels. Bad guy gains power, likes power, becomes so scared of losing said power that they use their power only to protect said power, only to have the whole situations collapse like a house of cards when the protagonist saves the day. Why do you think that the most badass of mentors refuse power (despite clearly being competent enough to wield it) and advise the protagonist to do the same? :P

Actually, it's the start of several bad political regimes too, considering the dictators out there.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Must have been in sign language!