What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Noticed I was out of health elixers and headed to nearest city, Targossas. I checked a city relations and Targossas wasn't listed as an enemy. Not sure what happened next, but I started bleeding and was told by two people to get out or be enemied. I left. Check wiki and see @Twlight and @Aurora are enemies so that explains the hostilities. Still don't know why Hashan doesn't count them as an enemy. Considering the dual warning, I am guessing Targossas doesn't do any converting. Decide that politics are way too complicated. Going to wait a few days/weeks for things to settle down, and try it again. 

• Hi @Drenall!

Sometimes people are little more hasty than others; some people prefer a kill or enemy with little warning approach, others prefer taking things easy and trying to convert. Hashan and Targossas are enemies for good reasons, but I wouldn't suggest letting that turn you off the game. Let us know if you have any questions, I'm sure there are a multitude of people who would be happy to help you. :)

i'm a rebel

• Drenall said:

Noticed I was out of health elixers and headed to nearest city, Targossas. I checked a city relations and Targossas wasn't listed as an enemy. Not sure what happened next, but I started bleeding and was told by two people to get out or be enemied. I left. Check wiki and see @Twlight and @Aurora are enemies so that explains the hostilities. Still don't know why Hashan doesn't count them as an enemy. Considering the dual warning, I am guessing Targossas doesn't do any converting. Decide that politics are way too complicated. Going to wait a few days/weeks for things to settle down, and try it again. 

It's always a pleasure to talk to a fel... I mean, to Darkwalkers. I promise I won't kill you on sight, anyway =3

• HexanHexan In the shadows
    Explored on my own for a bit, which is quite the excursion when playing someone who is pretty much a hermit right now. :) Got lost at least 20 times playing on my phone... granted I'd probably get lost 15 times even on a pc. Discovered a few places I hadd no idea were there. Stumbled upon the Temple of Justice. Couldn't get in, so I rang the bell hoping it was the correct way to gain passage - only the bell alerts those inside that someone is waiting outside... I proceeded to flee the scene on the off chance someone would actually show up. ^~^
  • Saw someone I remember having a lot of interaction with a long time ago but for the life of me I can't remember if he was a friend I liked or if he was someone I hated and murdered multiple times.

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Nakari said:

Sat around for a while, like usual. Someday I'll actually find out how this stupid talking to strangers thing works, I hope.

That might have been because there was a raid!

If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Tecton said:

Take it from me, checking something and seeing mudsex is like walking in on your parents having sex. Imagine the face that you'd make... it probably matches ours. :smiley: 

ETA: I think the awesome Ms. Marbles did it best...

@Tecton: I guess you could say that Ms Marbles...lost her marbles!

• Jurixe said:
    Nakari said:

Sat around for a while, like usual. Someday I'll actually find out how this stupid talking to strangers thing works, I hope.

That might have been because there was a raid!

The raid didn't help, to be sure, but I was summing up my experiences on more then one character tonight, so i'm pretty sure its just me being perpetually bad at interaction :disappointed: 

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

Things.

• I forgot. Then I went to sleep.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State

Died 3 times to denizens because I wasn't really paying attention, but took it in good humour. Got chased around Annwyn a few times. Also lost 800k at roulette in New Thera. You win some, you lose some!

What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• This is a little late but I joined the Keepers of the Song today/yesterday/recently and so far it is totally awesome.

• Logged in on my train's wifi. Got sucked into a raid with Mhaldor. Promptly died while lagging horribly. Qq'd.

Logged in again. Had a fun bash with @eleison . Qq'd.

• Nylith said:
    For anyone that is interested, I bought the clan and the Taverns of Achaea is up and running. All members of the clan have the ability to induct so contact anyone including myself @Nylith‌ or @Bluef‌. Hope to have ya'll aboard

This happened and it is going to be awesome. Also, I had a wonderful discussion with @Nessy and @Exos about revitalizing the Cityless Rogues and Wanderers clan, which gained 6 new members today. Woohoo for awesome roleplay today in Achaea!

• Another 90 credits made on my GUI.

Few more people using wunderSys.

Good day.

• Can we get rid of Earionduil already?  Dude's probably just finding new ways to grief via issues now that Bonko's gone.
  • I remember when he wasn't batshit insane/hating all of us IRL.