Printing Help Scrolls

edited July 2014 in Tech Support

Maybe I missed the fact that this can be done without copy pasting everything and if I did then a helping hand would be appreciated.

Just in case I didn't though, Is there a way that IG printing of Clan Help, House Help, City Help etc can be supported in the future.  Its great that the Official Help Scrolls can be gotten to and read while not actively in the world but there is so much to read and remember involving player created content and an easy way to print stuff directly would be tremendous.

On a related note in case Tecton/Cromm reads this.  I am seeing a bunch of Player written help scrolls that simply cut off in mid sentence.  I did bug it but I was wondering if anybody else has noticed this?  Its a major pain when I'm reading something required for advancement in my house and I need to ask somebody else what the rest of the scroll says.

Technical stuff related to this issue:

• Using the HTML5 client from Achaea.com
  • Browser is Firefox 31.0
  • Has nothing to do with text that rolls on screen with the MORE prompt to continue.  That works just fine.  Only happens when typing HELP XXXX and the scroll popup appears.

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Hrrm, that's no good. If you can let me know (either here or in-game) what scrolls have this glitch, I'll get it sorted out!

• I will have to look through the all the scrolls in game to figure out which ones.  I will do that now and post a list along with the preceding sentence that gets cut off.

• back slash denotes the point where the text is cut and can't be read further.

• HHELP VOLUNTEER: After you pass you will be elevated to the next rank, at which point you/
    • HHELP RANKDUEL: Shield Regular, and the winner is to be favoured for their/
    • HHELP CITYHUB: located in the Office of the Shield/
    • HHELP SHIELDASPIRANT: you have learned thus far. Your next/
    • HHELP PROCTOR: To check this you can just use HWHO. If/

Thats just in my HHELP scrolls.  Will you also be needing a list of CHELP and CLHELP? It is quite extensive.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods

No, that's fine! Just needed to know a couple that we can use to see the problem - thanks!

• edited August 2014

People still use physical paper?

Bizarre.

• What the fuck... Firefox is up to version 31.0? I'm still using like 17... :neutral_face: