GIF Reaction Game

First of: I sincerely apologize if this stuff isn't allowed- or if I put it in the wrong place. Read over the rules and I don't think it's forbidden, just completely random  (as well as silly), so I posted it here instead of the RP thread.

Basically, this is a forum game that one plays relatively IC:

You react to the gif above you with a gif of your own; but that gif is your CHARACTER'S reaction, not yours/or completely random.

Sometimes, if the reactions become rather bland (i.e, people keep scowling at one another and pages upon pages become a cascade of dumb scowling gifs), another character can start up with something else for folks to react to.

Also helps character development - and it can be fun if people play it correctly.

-shrug-

I've been gone  a while and am bored and am trying to find fun ways to re-connect with the community.:)

Tillie, after a relatively long night in the Ram's Horn:

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen

• Nell after yesterday:

• RuthRuth Singapore

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• edited July 2014

HA, someone just got zapped

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

• "And is that.....painful, for you?"

• Seeing as my normal activities consist of:

Yes, very.

• Oh goodness, you can't do that!

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I came in like a WREEEEEEEEECKING BALL!

• edited July 2014

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • RuthRuth Singapore

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • httpcdn4gurlcomwp-contentuploads201307annoyedgif

When someone (Hasar..Kafziel.. Halos) kills my minipet

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

All of you.