What Divine do you want back most?

124»

Comments

• VayneVayne Rhode Island

I'd love to see Lorielan return and reprise her classic "not Good" role. I think her intrigue and knowledge would make a good counterpart to @Twilight. They could have sinister little Machiavellian god babies.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

Will play for Neroes

• Skye said:

Will play for Neroes

Worst e-daughter ever.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

Never remeber this one being around so I'm interested.

• I like selling, buying, and merchant things, so it just make sense to have a god who inspires transactions, a bit of theft, large scale contracts, and maybe inspirational for the upcoming crafting skills

• @Sarapis

If @Aeon never existed, how come he has mention in history?

Dispersed throughout Creation? Like Entropy and wossname?

Interesting: what if Aeon can come back - but so do one or both of THOSE?

[cue dramatic sound effect]

Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

seems to me they got rid of Aeon for a reason, I mean, a God that can completely undo any events that were done/are going to happen without any player involvement whatsoever? I personally see that as a weak point in any possible storyline

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

i... @Sartan... wtf mate.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

as for my vote, I'd like to see Thoth back simply so I can slap him for zapping me for insinuating that Vellis did naughty things with butterflies (6-7 years ago).

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN

I would have voted Thoth personally, but with death being a -constant- thing and Thoth even being the one who says your time is not now. it makes no logical sense what so ever for You to fight against Thoth what so ever or attempt to do anything against Thoth and still be able to be resurrected by him.

I however voted for Aegis, because Aegis honestly seems like a walking badass and a great war event or something of the such seems like it would be awesome. Especially if that great war event sets other things such as city and religion aside to fight for different things.

• edited July 2014

I viewed Aeon's depature kinda like Gaia's.   Assuming I remember my lore with even an ounce of clarity, she dispersed herself throughout Nature and eventually came back.  Aeon dispersed himself throughout time.

Of the two, Aeon is probably gonna be the harder one to put back together.

• WeiWei Monterey, California

But if Aeon ever gets reassembled in the future, he can just come back to now.