Artifact - Staff of Colored Illusions

So this is a half-question, half-suggestion. Since IRE already offers many skills in the form of artifacts, I was wondering how likely or unlikely it would be for them to offer something like a level 2 staff of illusions, which permitted the owner to color illusions like jesters are allowed to?

Opinions? I know you guys are pretty busy right now, but an artifact like this would be really nice, and I am sure a lot of people would get it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA

Would that make it a Staff of Confusion?

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Daeir said:

yes, but that name isn't confusing enough by itself so it doesn't accurately portray the function of the artefact.

Much how Veils of the Sphinx do not turn their bearers into guardian creatures of the underworld, but instead make them enigmatically undetectable by common folk through the sheer power of esotericism.

veilglance Synbios

You fold the indomitable power of the Veil to seek out your quarry.

You are greeted by yet another riddle about four-two-three legged creatures and give up your search.

• Sounds neat.  I could swear it's been suggested and shot down, but that would have probably been a very long time ago, and times change.