The Adventures of Evilbrow and Lemming

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
edited June 2014 in The Blank Canvas

So...I found myself with quite a bit of downtime at work today, so started doodling and ended up with a comic strip in my notebook. I had finished it and set it aside and was checking my email when my boss comes in to talk to me, sees it sitting there on my desk, picks it up and starts reading it. I'm just watching him out of the corner of my eye like "uhhhh..." not knowing what his reaction will be. He finishes it, and just says with a smile, "You've got issues, man." and turns around and walks out.

Anyway, I can't draw worth a crap, but stick figures and circles and what not, those seem doable! So when I got home, I got ready for a recent trip and still had time, so I spent the next few hours taking this concept from my notebook and putting it into Illustrator to make it an actual comic. Inspiration from this came party from @Orzaansyn with her comics, and the awesome comic creators at Explosm, who do the Cyanide and Happiness comics. 

I'll be doing these periodically as I have time, and already have three more strips drawn out in my notebook (it's just a surprisingly time consuming process to transfer those into digital art). So I give you...The Adventures of Evilbrow and Lemming (you might can guess who the characters are based off of in some cases). Hope you enjoy!

P.S.: Evil doesn't always win (don't smite me Sartan)! Don't let the first strip fool you. This will play out like a Spy vs Spy strip. Also, I've never done this before, so pardon any goofs. Hopefully will get better with practice!

Comments

• This is really awesome! More amputation plz :smiley: 

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas

this. Is....awesome. more please.

• Haha, love it.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

@Kresslack is that @Xer?

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited June 2014

@Hayte not enough Yes. for that

edit: or Wark

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Evilbrows is Carmain, yes. I guess that would make Lemming....

Should be able to do the next strip of this series this weekend. Sorry it's taken so long!

• @Kresslack Still waiting!  :p 

Caoimhaen said:
    @Kresslack Still waiting!  :p 
    I know, I know! This month has been more hectic than I suspected. Perhaps this weekend!