Aria (Bard song)

2»

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    edited June 2014

@Lilian To be fair, I disemboweled you twice, you just lived through the first and escaped the second because I tried a two-limb setup when I really need to use 3 limbs.

Won't argue the point, as it did throw me off for a while, but once I realized you were pulling the Aria trick, it wasn't hard to just assess to make sure you didn't have it up at the key moments, or prep limbs to 1 hit so that the extra Aria boost wouldn't matter.

The combination of Trueparry and Hallelujah fixing your crippled arms at incredibly timely moments was my real bane.

-- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • edited June 2014

@Lilian

Prop totem,  hit with delph/delph,  gg on highleap‌ 

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Kafziel said:

Riposte's problem is that it matches the damage type used, so you're using bash with a rapier against blunt attacks, which makes it absolutely worthless for blunt damage. Cutting hits a lot more, but it is still a lacklustre ability imo. Accuracy buff won't change that really, it's just poor damage and no real effect on the fight.

I always saw riposte as being for venom delivery, not for extra damage. I think it'd be great if it hit more often.