Memorable quotes

Comments

• God, yes. Sila's gonna think she's a modern day Daes next time she tries to login.

• Synbios said:

I bet it'll be a mainstay strategy from now on.

Artemis: Well, Mhaldor hardly exterminates nowadays, and we don't really want to make it more exterminate/gank-flow than it already is. What can we use to give Eleusis an enemy?
    Kastalia: Why not throw in a couple of ormyrr to corrupt some of the forests and shrines?
    Artemis: Brilliant! We can work that in two, three hours, tops!

Scarlatti: Okay, the CIJ needs an RP something that doesn't involve pranks, new jokes, or a new rubber ducky.
    Hermes: I know, I know! Ormyrr are trying to steal Silvestri's statue FOR THEIR DRAGON GOD.
    Scarlatti: Genius!

Pentharian: I want to have a really interesting Infiltration Scenario RP in Shallam, but we don't have enough Dawnstriders.
    Miramar: Pericles was an ormyrr all this time!
    Te'serra: ABSOLUTELY SMASHING!

I just realized something - I mentioned Kastalia and Hermes in the 'plan-to-use-ormyrr-as-a-plot-swiss-knife' idea, and they just got depowered mere days after. Did I just turn into some kind of god-depowering Nostradamus? WILL I USE THESE PREDICTIVE POWERS FOR THE SIDE OF EVIL OR FOR THE SIDE OF AWESOME?

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    @Synbios: D: They're the second god/goddess in every three, is Miramar next?
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• edited November 2012

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Skye said:
    A two-headed ogre smiles and says to Kyrra, "Mommy."

>_>

You dropped him :( your two-headed son.
    If that is -my- son, I'd love to know who the father is.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Skye said:
    A two-headed ogre smiles and says to Kyrra, "Mommy."

>_>

You dropped him :( your two-headed son.

If the ogre was dropped on its head(s), does it get twice as dumb?

• Rajan said:
    Inhaling deeply, a muscular ormyrr belches forth a noxious, green flame that cooks Yen's flesh.
    Yen has been slain by a muscular ormyrr.
    You reach over to comfort Yen as she falls to the level of Greater Dragon.
    A muscular ormyrr grins slyly, reaches down, and takes a soot-blackened tinderbox from the corpse of Yen.

Because losing a dragon level isn't enough.
    And we all know he TOTALLY needed that tinderbox.
  • I have recently learned always to buy a huge load of arrows before bashing ormyrr, to increase the chances of them stealing an arrow and nothing important.
  • edited November 2012
    Data analysis tells me that I've upset someone.

(At guardhouse)
    Rythern arrives from the west.

Rythern rubs his fingers briskly on a Tarot card.

A thick conflagration of fire and smoke burst from the primal ember within your hands and protect
    you from Rythern's attack.

Rythern leaves to the west.

Rythern (male Human).
    He is 164 years old, having been born on the 25th of Aeguary, 446 years after the fall of the
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is unranked in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of
    Rythern.
    You see that Rythern is at The Ring of Portals. (15522) []: Loom Island.
  • He was just trying to scare you, Tirac. 

It looks funny to me. :D 
  • The 164-Year Old VirginNovice

• Yen said:
    Rajan said:
    Inhaling deeply, a muscular ormyrr belches forth a noxious, green flame that cooks Yen's flesh.
    Yen has been slain by a muscular ormyrr.
    You reach over to comfort Yen as she falls to the level of Greater Dragon.
    A muscular ormyrr grins slyly, reaches down, and takes a soot-blackened tinderbox from the corpse of Yen.

Because losing a dragon level isn't enough.
    And we all know he TOTALLY needed that tinderbox.

I keep forgetting - do mobs with the 'steal stuff from corpses' attribute ignore worn items?

• LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    But that's clearly Magic: The Gathering!
  • I wish I could flag Cooper's abuse flag with a WTF flag.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• A cold emptiness penetrates your soul as the the Divine Order of Miramar, the 
    Even-handed is dissolved, following the loss of your Patron.

:( It is abuse :(

• Not even sure why. That was funny.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited November 2012
    2012/11/11 02:34:50 - The City of Ashtan has declared a sanctioned raid against the City. 2012/11/11 02:40:22 - Anicetus slew a knight of the Maldaathi. 2012/11/11 02:40:25 - Alexius slew a knight of the Maldaathi. 2012/11/11 02:40:27 - The forces of Ashtan have destroyed Mhaldor Road. 2012/11/11 02:40:29 - Gnaeus slew a Tanjinn monk. 2012/11/11 02:40:34 - Sothantos slew an ominous lich. 2012/11/11 02:40:38 - Melodie slew an ominous lich. 2012/11/11 02:40:42 - Anicetus slew an infernal wraith. 2012/11/11 02:40:47 - Karron slew an infernal wraith. 2012/11/11 02:40:52 - Cooper slew an infernal wraith. 2012/11/11 02:40:56 - Cooper slew an infernal wraith. 2012/11/11 02:40:58 - Kard slew an infernal wraith.

Behold the power of tri-city co-operation!

Sorry guyz. I feel for the losses of your gods. Everything seems pretty hilarious at this point.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Synbios said:
    I bet it'll be a mainstay strategy from now on.

Artemis: Well, Mhaldor hardly exterminates nowadays, and we don't really want to make it more exterminate/gank-flow than it already is. What can we use to give Eleusis an enemy?
    Kastalia: Why not throw in a couple of ormyrr to corrupt some of the forests and shrines?
    Artemis: Brilliant! We can work that in two, three hours, tops!

Scarlatti: Okay, the CIJ needs an RP something that doesn't involve pranks, new jokes, or a new rubber ducky.
    Hermes: I know, I know! Ormyrr are trying to steal Silvestri's statue FOR THEIR DRAGON GOD.
    Scarlatti: Genius!

Pentharian: I want to have a really interesting Infiltration Scenario RP in Shallam, but we don't have enough Dawnstriders.
    Miramar: Pericles was an ormyrr all this time!
    Te'serra: ABSOLUTELY SMASHING!

:(

• Come on now Carmain. You know we facilitated that fantastic vengeance bomb. Sorry Shallam (not really, was hilarious).
  • Had to pastebin because it was too long.

What a douche.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Synbios No more! No more predictions! D: