[Mudlet] GMCP Targeter

NOTE: This script requires GMCP to be enabled. It also requires the new function package that is available on my site with wecho, wsetFgColor, and wechoLink.

Ok, so finally I finished this script. Obviously it's only version 1, so there may be a few bugs. If you encounter one please send me as detailed a message as possible with the issue.

It targets automatically. It removes things from the list automatically. It adds things that walk into the room automatically. Please keep in mind that this has the capability to echo to a miniconsole, userWindow, or the main screen.

You have to go into the "structure" script and change the "window" value to whatever the window name is that you want to display to.

The targets are stored in a table. To actually target from this table, just use

send("kick "..multiTarget.targets[X].id)
Where X is the number of the target you want to attack. You should use 1 to attack the first target, so it'd be

send("kick "..multiTarget.targets[1].id)

You need the ".id" bit after it because it also stores the names in the table.

If you want a stormhammer script or something, all you'd need to do is something like:

if multiTarget.targets[3] then
  send("cast stormhammer at "..multiTarget.targets[1].id.." and "..multiTarget.targets[2].id.." and "..multiTarget.targets[3].id

elseif not multiTargets.targets[3] and multiTargets.targets[2] then
  send("cast stormhammer at "..multiTargets.target.targets[1].id.." and "..multiTarget.targets[2].id)

elseif not multiTargets.targets[2] and multiTargets.targets[1] then
  send("cast stormhammer at "..multiTargets.targets[1].id)
end

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited November 2012
    I've already encountered some bugs, so keep an eye out for an update in a day or two.

Also, it does work if you want to use it, however it's not removing the entries sometimes and it's not adding them when things walk in. If this happens, you just have to QL and it'll reset the targets properly.

Erm... it appears to only setting one target at a time for some reason. It's usable for that. I'll upload a new version hopefully tomorrow or sunday at the latest.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.