Ships in Harbors Are Too Safe

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014

I get that sitting on a ship with the event item is lame, but from our point of view, we were relatively certain we'd only be able to have the sceptre for the first 5 days of the whole month, then wouldn't have another chance. We wanted to get as many points as possible while we could just so we stood a chance. It wasn't about abusing things because the other side would, we just didn't want to get hopelessly steamrolled.

If it was 5v1 like it originally was with the 60 people in the room at Haag (10 of which were Targossian), or the ~10 v 20 in the tundra when Ashtan/Mhaldor/some sentinel came to wipe us, I'm not sure how Targossas would be expected to score any points. Only way we got the facet was Ashtan making a mistake.

Looks like things are turning away from the 5v1 scenario, though, so we're not going to be sitting on a ship all day anymore (haven't for a while now). I'm hearing people are forbidding the alliances, which is surprising to me because I expected a month of 1v5. We decided not to sit on a ship if Ashtan's backing out and it won't be like the first fight in the Tundra.

Also just got some news that things will be a little more even, so I don't see a need to use ships in the near future, either.

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:

We decided not to sit on a ship if Ashtan's backing out and it won't be like the first fight in the Tundra.

We're backing out of any alliance, we'll win for Maklak on our own. So don't worry, we're still coming at Targ with all we have.

• @Daeir was just subtly making a point concerning his last classlead idea, the one concerning docked ship infiltration. IF we had all supported his idea, back then, there'd be no point hiding on a ship. Oh, that sly bastard. I see what you did there, Daeir!

• lol at Sarapis going old testament and @Daeir getting forum muted for event-ruining.