Mudlet/SVO Spamming on Defup

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Has anyone else encountered this issue, or might know what it might be caused by? There's no error messages, nothing in debug, all necessary folders for defences are unlocked. It just started happening last night when I burst while hunting, and is rather annoying. I can't defup unless I put one def up, pause, do another, pause, etc.

Comments

• Unfortunately I do not yet know the cause of this, but I have found that occasionally an SVO defense trigger will just stop working.  I've caught this with both defup lines and the lines in DEF.  (For example, yesterday, it decided that the Def line for Deathsight just wasn't going to work anymore, and tried to re-def it every time I used Def).  The only solution I've found is re-loading the profile or restarting mudlet.

What I do know (or at least suspect) is that it's a problem with SVO's defense triggers.  I'm not sure what it is though, but if I find out, I'll be sure to pass it to Vadi so it can get fixed.

In the mean-time, just try restarting mudlet and seeing if your problem goes away.

• Try Svo on a profile without anything else.

The screenshot tells nothing and doesn't show a log of what's happening.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2014
  • Are you on screenwidth 0?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ahhhh....seems that was the issue. I had switched it to 80 to make some more room for GUI stuff. Once I switched it back to 0 started working fine. Thanks for taking time to lend your expertise on this!

• Set it to 80 in Mudlet, that will get the desired effect while keeping other things working.