Your KD Ratio

2»

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    edited May 2014

I don't think propping increases my deaths substantially, would get targeted early if I was Paladin, Magi or Jester as well.  I would say my kills go down since I often just hold prop on melee in case people earring in, plus I webwhore buckawn-less scrubs all day.  My K:D is at roughly 2ish once I got earrings and wings.

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

| Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |

|   Slain    : 2310         Slain    : 155401       To Adventurers : 1825     |

|   Levels   : 217413       Levels   : 9324159      To Denizens    : 366      |

|   Avg Level: 94           Avg Level: 60           To Misadventure: 70   

• +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

|   Slain    : 6048         Slain    : 150367       To Adventurers : 3854     |

|   Levels   : 511952       Levels   : 16058194     To Denizens    : 768      |

|   Avg Level: 84           Avg Level: 106          To Misadventure: 159      |

KD slowing going down

Order essence too :(

Adventurer       Deaths   DnzOff   AdvOff  GoldOff    Powers     Mark        Net

------------  --------- -------- -------- -------- --------- --------  ---------

Jhui          -68220000 14923037  1582922                    41756971   -9957070

• edited May 2014
    0 :neutral_face: 0:5
  • Khairt said:

I generally make a box of KD per person, but then end up eating most of it myself so i guess my ratio is 1.86:1 #deluxecheddar

So glad I'm not the only one that thought of this upon seeing the title.

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Iocun said:

How to ruin your KDR: Embrace challenging(/hopeless) situations and care more about fun than xp.

These things don't ruin your KDR as long as you make sure you're invisible and the high-profile artie-monks are highly visible!

(Not saying sniping into their room, we get lots of kills with Serpents in-room as well)

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• But you can't gallop into Mhaldor and stay invisible!

• You can if you ride single file to hide your numbers!

Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• what is a numbers

• Aktillum said:
    How to boost your KDR: Be a Serpent with arte bow in group PvP

How to ruin your KDR: Be a beckoner or totem propper during group PvP

No joke...

|   Slain    : 493          Slain    : 4283         To Adventurers : 555      |

|   Levels   : 43350        Levels   : 256284       To Denizens    : 93       |

|   Avg Level: 87           Avg Level: 59           To Misadventure: 9        |

|                                                                             |

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• Iocun said:

what is a numbers

Something you want to hide to prevent being made visible.

Do I need to spell it out for you Iocun?

S-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g y-o-u w-a-n-t t-o h-i-d-e t-o p-r-e-v-e-n-t b-e-i-n-g m-a-d-e v-i-s-i-b-l-e.

• edited May 2014

Pretty sure I'm at .96 or something similar. Stupid shrine conflicts.

• +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+

|   Slain    : 121          Slain    : 32510        To Adventurers : 116      |

|   Levels   : 11035        Levels   : 2336689      To Denizens    : 61       |

|   Avg Level: 91           Avg Level: 71           To Misadventure: 7        |

Was oddly surprised I am over the 1.0 mark. Made me smile.

• > @Oren said:
    > +-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    >
    > | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    >
    > |   Slain    : 121          Slain    : 32510        To Adventurers : 116      |
    >
    > |   Levels   : 11035        Levels   : 2336689      To Denizens    : 61       |
    >
    > |   Avg Level: 91           Avg Level: 71           To Misadventure: 7        |
    >
    > Was oddly surprised I am over the 1.0 mark. Made me smile.

I think most people like me and you are because we don't get focused as hard as the bigger names (the ones generally leading).
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I've only ever killed one man and nobody has killed me yet. 1/0 I guess?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

you can't divide by zero!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • But you can slash by it!

• 130 / 61 = 2.1
    Not like I ever fight though.

• My KDR is rapidly getting worse

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Your boxes ratio.

• Cen said:

Adventurer Kills           Your Deaths                 |

|   Slain    : 0                     To Adventurers : 16  

Er.. It's totally because I prop things. And I beckon things.. that explains it.

If you're a priest you should have at least a few kills a day from "Walk in room, Absolve randomly".  I die to @Xer doing this on a daily basis.

• Figured out the real reason serpent KDR is op: these damn novice-magnet lightwalls that are gonna get me shrubbed @makarios halp

i'm a rebel

• For my KD ratio, I prefer 1 box of macaroni to 1 3/4 cup water, and 1/4 cup milk

Oh, it's not a thread about the Canadian national food? :'(

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    edited June 2014

|   Slain    : 836          Slain    : 21665        To Adventurers : 998      |

|   Levels   : 70877        Levels   : 996440       To Denizens    : 170      |

|   Avg Level: 84           Avg Level: 45           To Misadventure: 50       |

| Infamy     : not known for acts of infamy                                   |

| Credibility: is an extremely credible character                             |

| Events and Games Won                                                        |

|   Arena Duels: 345        Party Duels : 40        FFAs      : 2             |

|   Rampages   : 11         KOTHs       : 13        CvAs      : 0             |

|   TOTFs      : 0          Royal Guards: 0         Freeze Tag: 0             |

|   Frog Baits : 0          Jousts      : 0         Chess     : 0             |

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

In my defense most of my deaths are from multipeople ganks

...Actually most of my deaths are from me thinking I can solo a group of 5 people >.>

• | Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |

|   Slain    : 150          Slain    : 106160       To Adventurers : 250 

Right now is 150/250, so my KD: .6