Melbourne, Vic, Australia

edited September 2012 in The Wander Inn
Hey, I'll be in Melbourne for a bit in October and I'll have the weekend of 13-14th relatively free. Anyone up for quick coffee and meet up?

Comments

• Not I, will be in sunny Perth.

Must get over east at some stage, haven't been over there for about 10 years now.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    About six months too late :(
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I can't get leave to get back down there for another year T_T I lived down there for about a year too...
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• Why is everyone moving away? 

"Quick, Sly is coming, run!" :-/
  • I am Achaea's most handsome player and I will be here. 
  • Exactly. 
  • I was in Melbourne in April. With no internet, so I couldn't meet up with @Jurixe. That was sad.

Yesss I knew there was a Melbourne thread around here somewhere.

Made a pretty spur-of-the-moment decision to go to Melbourne and visit my brother. I will be there from the 3rd to the 11th of June (so next week omg). The only thing I am set on doing while down there is watching Wicked, otherwise I'm pretty much up for anything at the moment. Any players in Melbourne want to meet up or something? (or players from other states that might feel like flying down uh...just because? :D)

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tvistor might still be around. Would tag but on my phone.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Oh I will be contacting the Melbourne players I know of personally (@Earionduil and @Tvistor), but just wanted to see if there was anyone else! (hint @Vrah fly down plz)

• JamethielJamethiel Adelaide

We used to have some good meets in Adelaide (of all places) but life just got in the way and things got complicated. That said, a trip to Melbourne sounds like a fun idea...

• VrahVrah Mhaldor

Fly across you mean. If only I could Duanathar across Australia :( Budget too tight at the moment, maybe next time!

• Why so far south? :( Go to the Sunshine State!

(is that Brisbane?)

I kinda want to someday, but I don't know anyone personally there - I know a bunch of Achaean friends are there, but my brother already has a place in Melbourne so I wouldn't have to pay for a hotel and stuff, plus it's mainly him I wanted to visit. Maybe next time though! You can always come down :D

• I could! But short notice!

Not sure the cost of flights, and I could probably house up at a friend's place in Melbourne. I could totally use this also as a good excuse to test ride a Victory motorbike for a couple of days...

Very tempting!

Well, I'll be there for over a week, so technically it's like...a week and a half's notice? Haha it is pretty short, yeah. I honestly didn't even make the decision until Monday.

Let me know if you do decide to come down! Could PM or something and maybe have a mini-meet going on. I'm most likely going to meet Earionduil as it is, would love to meet more!

• Doubt I can make it! (And the awesome motorbike test ride deal is over :( )

Post again if people are heading over Queensland way.
  • edited June 2014

I'm in Melbourne too.  If a meet is planned for down here, even a mini meet, hit me up!  Achaean meets are always fun!

Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I'm a Melbournian and I'm interested but I'm very shy. You can pm me if you like.

"To thine own self be true."
  • I'm coming down to Melbourne for the weekend 8-9 November, anyone want to meet up?
  • Hmm, I could have done the 6th-7th :)

I have a bit of time in Perth towards the end of November, and of course a bit more time around Sydney Newcastle. Do we have any area for organising general meet ups in Aus?
  • I'll actually start my Sydney trip on the 6th but it's two days of conferences, so only a bit of time in the evening!
  • edited November 2014
    I could probably meet up around those days and am always up for meeting fellow aussie achaeans :)
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.