How should I go about transing my 3 blademaster skills?

edited August 2012 in Blademaster
Question pretty much says it all...How should I go about transing my Shindo, TwoArts, and Striking? 

Answers

• lots of questing
  • Top priority is TwoArts. It's where you're basic attacks come from, and more skill in Two Arts improves your drawslash damage, so better bashing. I generally suggest putting some of your early lessons (from levels and the bound credits you get up to level 70) into learning Striking up to alleviate or neck, and Shindo up to toughness. Beyond that, everything into transcending Two Arts, then work on Striking, then Shindo. Once you've transed TwoArts and started in on Striking, there's a fair amount of personal preference in whether you want to put everything in Striking or go back and forth between it and Shindo for a while.
    Really, though, this is a question to ask your house in game.
  • Credit card.
  • yes a credit card does help
  • Credit card probably helps, but isn't necessary. Though without, there'll likely be a stretch after getting the last bound credits for leveling (at 70) when hunting up gold is slow, and you'll be sitting at Virtuoso TwoArts thinking you'll never trans one skill, let alone three. But it's definitely doable.
  • However, if you have a good source of income from bashing or questing, AND are qualified for so, you can participate in city and/or House credit sales. Just mind the rules regarding that.

That, or bardics and artisanals.

• good, old-fashioned ratting works, too. lots and lots and lots of rats. your local exterminatior is probably the richest bloke around, as he never runs out of money.
  • yes that works but i found that kidnapping the local exterminator's wife, children and 7 cats and selling them back for him for all his money and credits, then, artie out like a boss and trans everything... easy
  • When I first played Achaea, I couldn't afford buying credits so I had to trans out everything IG. It all depends on how much time you have and how fast you learn where to quest/bash for gold and the world is a lot bigger now meaning more opportunities. It's hard, but not very hard