Classleads

15678911»

Comments

• Does sandling nerf rationale apply to wand of reflections too??
  • Dragoncraft
    -----------
    * Targeted DRAGONCURSE now has a reduced mana and willpower cost. 350 mana, 50 wp down from 500 mana, 100 wp
    * DRAGONHEAL now has a longer cooldown between uses. < 20 seconds

Tecton and Makarios, you may have ALL of the spaghetti in my pockets. TAKE IT.

• You serious, @Ernam? Like, you actually think that a cool down on numb has "crippled" monk bashing? I don't know if I can gather words to tell you how stupid that is. Let me facepalm for another couple hours and then I'll get back to you.

• Yeah, well, I have more kills than you.

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited May 2014
    Cooper said:
    You serious, @Ernam? Like, you actually think that a cool down on numb has "crippled" monk bashing? I don't know if I can gather words to tell you how stupid that is. Let me facepalm for another couple hours and then I'll get back to you.

Go away @Cooper! Your drunk!

Edit: The heeeeeeell how do I use colors

Anyway no need to intentionally antagonise people with pics of spiders.

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    > @Daeir said:
    > Can we not fall into this endless spiral of berating people for making poor assertions about class mechanics again, please? I can't even count how many threads it's killed by this point.

Fucking nerd, with your nerd hair.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • BluefBluef Delos

Cooper said:
    You serious, @Ernam? Like, you actually think that a cool down on numb has "crippled" monk bashing? I don't know if I can gather words to tell you how stupid that is. Let me facepalm for another couple hours and then I'll get back to you.

So pics of spiders are antagonizing....but this isn't @Vastar‌? What a fine line we walk on the forums these days..apparently an eight-segmented one around a bloated body. 

• Bluef said:
    Cooper said:

So pics of spiders are antagonizing....but this isn't @Vastar‌? What a fine line we walk on the forums these days..apparently an eight-segmented one around a bloated body. 

@Ernam is a nobody, no one cares about Ernam @Bluef. Don't you keep up with the forums?

• I really think this two-man cata is a huge buff. 

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited May 2014
    Dunn said:

The administration is clearly out to get you. Clearly.

It's no secret I'm easy, they can get me all night long.

forgot classleads, gripping! Yay! thanks @Jovolo!

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!

I really think this two-man cata is a huge buff. 

still can't be used indoors and is limited to a 3room radius, it could potentially turn out to be a buff, but would still require ±4 magi to "instakill" somebody at ranged. It will however make it easier for the smaller cities to set up a defense with Cataclysm

Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:

I really think this two-man cata is a huge buff. 

still can't be used indoors and is limited to a 3room radius, it could potentially turn out to be a buff, but would still require ±4 magi to "instakill" somebody at ranged. It will however make it easier for the smaller cities to set up a defense with Cataclysm

It's quite useful in conjunction with other LoS abilities. 

• We got this, Tharvis.
  • Jacen said:
    Hey @Jacen instead of posting on the forums come defend Hashan :P
    We'll just let you have your little tea party at the ass end of Hashan.

I know I'm late to this, but aren't all parts of Hashan the 'ass end'?

• Crystalism

----------

* Cataclysm now only requires two magi (down from three).

Soooo....

This doesn't work. Still takes three to spin, but only two to imbue. 

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN

So, Since all the chivalry changes were pretty much shot down due to knight changes in general is it coming soon?

Not to sound like a dick but you guys keep us pretty uninformed about stuff, and it takes forever for these changes to come about.

and yes I understand it takes along time to code this stuff, you guys put alot of hard work into it and the only money you get from this game is what we spend in credits/iron elite to start with.

But keeping us more informed might end up making us feel better about it to start with. Multiclass was announced what seems like along time ago and all we really know about it is what the name states. Although I believe most people assume you'll be able to switch between two different classes at once, while others think you can be every class at once. and i've even thought up it'll be the same as dragon once your 99 you can pick main class and secondary class (dragon being a secondary class) ext ext. So far though no info on it or knight changes that i've seen.

But then again I could've just missed it and looked like a total dumbass with this post.

• People will most certainly not be every class or even two classes at once, lol. The way it is going to be implemented will be you are one class at a time and then you are another class (the mechanism for going from one to the other in terms of windup, cooldown, price, etc. has not been hammered out). 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm going to be Runewarden and Shaman. So I can play with totems no matter what I wake up as on any given month. Now, where's my little lust face with the spinning hearts gone to?

(D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Crystalism

----------

* Cataclysm now only requires two magi (down from three).

Soooo....

This doesn't work. Still takes three to spin, but only two to imbue. 

Did you bug it?

• yeah fixed.