• I have no idea who Udyr, Soraka, Ezreal or Warwick are. :|

• Silas said:
    I have no idea who Udyr, Soraka, Ezreal or Warwick are. :|
    Same. Must be irrelevant.

• Cooper said:
    Silas said:
    Same. Must be irrelevant.
    Google says they're from LoL. I have no problem with the names themselves, but adding warcries and mottos is a line-crosser.
  • Vayne said:
    I got zapped so many times...The Moon death was awesome though! Vayne is devoted to Astronomy. The first step in Hashan's space program!
    One small step for serpent, one giant leap for mortalkind?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Peak said:
    (Market): Sothantos says, "Buying my journal back."
    Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard resounds, "That juicy a journal eh? My favour to whoever obtains it for Me instead."
    (Market): You say, "Buying Sothantos' journal."
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "It got any dirty pictures in it?"
    (Market): Spraeth says, "Paying more than Sothantos or Peak for the journal in question."
    (Market): Lianca says, "Paying handsomely for the picture scribbled on page five of that journal."
    Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard resounds, "All the more reason to add it to My archives. For, er, artistic purposes."
    (Market): You say, "Buying access to the "artistic" section of the Great Bard's archives."
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "Archives, huh? That what you call Your bedroom wall?"
    Ringing through the ether on a resonating harmonic, the voice of the Great Bard resounds, "Why don't You ask Lady Ourania that question instead."
    --((Went, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" in my head))--
    (Market): Sothantos says, "Paying one hundred credits for my journal back."

Gods sleep?
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited August 2012
    Boosteya said:
    Gods sleep?
    Only in R'lyeh.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited August 2012
    Sylvain tells you, "I heard you robbed one of my allies. Mind explaining why?"

Bit of a silly question to ask....but ok.

Edit: 

And over the course of 20 minutes, I've noticed one divine popping in after another. Where there were none around(visible), there are now four. Something's bound to happen...

• I read that as 'Synbios tells you' and was about to vehemently defend his stupidity.

But it's okay because my faith in Synbios' coolness was well placed.
  • I don't think it's a silly question to ask at all.
  • The answer is, and ever will be, 'Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny.'.
  • Nonsense. Everybody knows that thieves have a childhood wrought with personal tragedy and familial sacrifice, having to scrounge and scrape through every coin earned to feed a sick family member who is dying of a wasted anklebone. And unfortunately, that personal journal could fetch enough money to buy a cure for their anguished loved ones.

• (svo): The lag level was set to "you're on a mobile in the middle of nowhere" - make sure to set it 
    to normal when it clears up. Don't even think about fighting in this lag. Don't use this for 
    bashing with dor either - use 3 instead. This is more useful for scripts that rely on do - 
    enchanting and etc.

SVO knows my pain.

• Wisdomseeker Aruka (male Human).
    He is 17 years old, having been born on the 25th of Mayan, 586 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 2370th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Villager in Shallam.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    His warcry: 'Believe it!'

17 years old? Wtf is this normal?
  • Nemutaur said:
    Wisdomseeker Aruka (male Human).
    He is 17 years old, having been born on the 25th of Mayan, 586 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 2370th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Villager in Shallam.
    He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.
    His warcry: 'Believe it!'

17 years old? Wtf is this normal?
    Yes, it is. If they create close enough to the end of the year, they are created at 17, for some reason.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • 16, if born on the 25th of Mayan, unless something has changed.
  • The normal starting age is 18, something about the 25th of Mayan messes up the calculation and they start at 17. It's been that way for at least ten years, probably a lot longer.
  • I kind of like the anomaly
  • Trici said:
    16, if born on the 25th of Mayan, unless something has changed.
    it's never been 16
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • SHE SAID SHE WAS 18!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island

Silas said:
    Apparently there is a Vayne in the game as well? I keep getting flack for it despite having made my character like eight years ago...
  • Obviously not a major NPC if you aren't even sure who it is. I don't think it's a big deal.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Opening your massive maw, you throw your head forward and blast wave after wave of deadly, all-consuming cold at a fell werewolf.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    With a final, loud 'crack', his tortured and frozen body simply crumbles to pieces, eradicating his life with all-consuming cold.
    You have slain a fell werewolf, retrieving the corpse.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes a fell werewolf in red light.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I don't hunt LHG that often, is that normal?
  • edited August 2012
    Yes, that's normal. Some of the werewolves have crystal tattoos, some have starbursts.

I love werewolves. They aren't particularly tough in terms of tankiness and damage, but their extra abilities (those tattoos and their summoning thingy, but also their quite fast moving) make them quite formidable, which I really find much more fun than an ordinary hard-hitting tanky mob.

I know I can easily kill a single werewolf for good XP and gold, but as soon as there are two of them, I immediately have absolutely no chance for survival anymore (hrm, I should probably trigger the arrival of a second werewolf to "relax starburst", seeing that I always die a second time when I die to them once).
  • Werewolves are supposed to ignore damage reduction, but they don't ignore scales (or runes, or tune bard thing). That's why you have a much easier time with them than most people.

• Going to illusion a werewolf entering just to mess with you from now on.
  • Vayne said:
    Opening your massive maw, you throw your head forward and blast wave after wave of deadly, all-consuming cold at a fell werewolf.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    With a final, loud 'crack', his tortured and frozen body simply crumbles to pieces, eradicating his life with all-consuming cold.
    You have slain a fell werewolf, retrieving the corpse.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes a fell werewolf in red light.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I don't hunt LHG that often, is that normal?
    I'd freak out if I saw a denizen starburst...
    "Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • I've had one, and so far only one werewolf do both crystal and starburst. I did not like that werewolf.

• Draqoom said:
    I've had one, and so far only one werewolf do both crystal and starburst. I did not like that werewolf.
    K, mental note: Werewolf on crystal meth and gleam(ing starburst) bad. Good thing Achaea has no V.