Ormyrr Helmet

Just curious...is this just a flavor item with no functionality or am I missing something?  Not looking for the answer if it does have some hidden function but if it doesn't...the description should be changed a bit, it's a tad misleading.
I figured it had to ability to afflict fear.

Comments

• You're seriously letting your character wear one of those things? They could carry all kinds of crazy Krenindalan viruses and diseases. First you're playing with a helmet, then you catch a fever. Then you're discharging crazy electricity. Then FZZZORCH. And your corpse starts levitating.
    No. Stop it. It's not even worth making fun of.
  • Krenindalan diseases are only an issue if you're a Xoran, anyway.
  • Antonius said:
    Krenindalan diseases are only an issue if you're a Xoran, anyway.
    Aww, you're so lucky being ignorant of the refernce Blupikachu made. That's so cute.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    You're seriously letting your character wear one of those things? They could carry all kinds of crazy Krenindalan viruses and diseases. First you're playing with a helmet, then you catch a fever. Then you're discharging crazy electricity. Then FZZZORCH. And your corpse starts levitating.
    I appreciated this reference.
  • Kinilan said:

Antonius said:

Krenindalan diseases are only an issue if you're a Xoran, anyway.

Aww, you're so lucky being ignorant of the refernce Blupikachu made. That's so cute.

Oh, I'm not. I know it's a reference to an episode of Agents of SHIELD. I just chose to ignore it since I actually kind of like the show (that episode excluded).
  • I couldn't watch that show after first episode, it was so bad :(

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    As far as I know I only has messages of flavor when you WEAR, REMOVE, TOUCH, and randomly when you SAY something.
  • edited March 2014
    Antonius said:
    I actually kind of like the show (that episode excluded).
    Really? That was the best episode.
    No. Stop it. It's not even worth making fun of.
    You'd better be talking about the helmet.
  • edited March 2014
    Bishan said:
    Hmmm, I rather enjoy the show myself.  Must have bad taste in entertainment...

Guess that means forums are bad entertainment too?
    :-\"
    Forums are srs bsns.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:
    Bishan said:
    Hmmm, I rather enjoy the show myself.  Must have bad taste in entertainment...

Guess that means forums are bad entertainment too?
    :-\"
    Forums are srs bsns.
    But pretty terrible entertainment, most of the time.
  • If you do catch any diseases just ask any harvesters for some burdock and eat it. I'm more than happy to act as a steady supply chain for a price :P
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Anyone post a description of the helmet?

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Isaiah said:
    Anyone post a description of the helmet?

As [player] removes the jawless, armoured headpiece of an ormyrr skull helmet from upon him, the emanating whispers of battle cease.

[player] places the jawless, armoured headpiece of an ormyrr skull helmet upon him, the elongated helm protruding over [player]'s head.

You look over at an ormyrr skull helmet being worn by [player] and see:
    Large and slightly misshapen, this helmet has been crafted from the skull of a 
    fearsome ormyrr. Differing from the ivory hue of typical bones, this skull is dark 
    and mottled with shades of steely grey and charcoal. The lower portion of the jaw has 
    been removed, allowing it to be worn over the head, with the toothy snout of the 
    fallen creature protruding over the forehead of the wearer like a menacing brim. Two 
    orbs of obsidian have been set into the eye sockets, giving the helm an unnerving 
    stare.