The third age of Achaean Newbiedom!

1235»

Comments

• A question - are the new newbie tasks ever going to be 'checked off' for the older players? It's not such a big thing, but it bothers me a bit to have undone tasks in my tasks list. (Sorry if this has already been asked!)
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lucerna said:
    A question - are the new newbie tasks ever going to be 'checked off' for the older players? It's not such a big thing, but it bothers me a bit to have undone tasks in my tasks list. (Sorry if this has already been asked!)
    I think you need to bug the Achaean History Quest if you've completed it previously. You cannot do it again and you need to bug it for the completion. Pretty much everything else takes 5 minutes to do on the list.

Only major thing for older players is that if you're fully trans, you cannot complete task 63.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Lucerna said:
    A question - are the new newbie tasks ever going to be 'checked off' for the older players? It's not such a big thing, but it bothers me a bit to have undone tasks in my tasks list. (Sorry if this has already been asked!)
    Especially task 11. I already have a mentor! T_T
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Nim said:
    Lucerna said:
    read HELP MENTORS and yes, the plural matters :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kuy said:
    Kei said:
    That wasn't the intro, @Kuy... (I think it was the readiness with which @Kross lets you grind on his leg as a bubbly little Siren.) In all seriousness, though, yes, great work drawing new people to stay! Now if I could only get a few of my friends to -try- it...
    THERE HAS BEEN NO GRINDING.

:(
    Your sig begs to differ bby.
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • Kyrra said:
    Nim said:
    Lucerna said:
    Yes, but tasks like 'reach level 21' and 'talk to the Pixie Queen' and the History Quest and such.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lucerna said:
    Kyrra said:
    Nim said:
    Lucerna said:
    Yes, but tasks like 'reach level 21' and 'talk to the Pixie Queen' and the History Quest and such.

I would make a guess that reaching your next level would check off the task for Reaching level 21. I'm still 30% off my next level so I won't be able to confirm that either way.
    The tasks for the newbie areas shouldn't be on the list if you're above level 21. I'd suggest submitted a BUG. 
    And I responded to the History Quest above.

Kyrra said:
    Lucerna said:
    I think you need to bug the Achaean History Quest if you've completed it previously. You cannot do it again and you need to bug it for the completion.

I hope that helps and sorry for any confusion.

• The new intro blows the last one out of the water. I liked the story of being reborn in the flame, but there was no room to do anything for yourself. Completing this intro in its two parts actually requires getting out in the world and exploring. And seeing as how I haven't actually played in forever and a day, it was a fun reintroduction to Achaea.