LA, Cali?

13»

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Prythe said:
    I'm game depending upon where and when.
    We are going to LACMA tomorrow at noon after brunch.  PM me if you can make it.
  • So I shouldn't PM if I can't? (I can't - I'm signed up for a rather large Poker Tournament which starts at 1:00) Love that the meet is at LACMA. Next time, I hope!

- To love another person is to see the face of G/d
    - Let me get my hat and my knife
    - It's your apple, take a bite
    - Don't dream it ... be it

• I missed the last one due to the show. Any plans for another sometime soon?
  • LA/Inland Empire area. Anyone else? Would love to be able to get some sort of meetup going.
  • I'd be down if something happens... but I don't frequent forums as much anymore, so @Rispok or @Achilles, hit me up on my cell. :)

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • I just got back, so I'd be down to meet up some weekend here soon.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles

Sure.  Down to meet on a Saturday or Sunday in Santa Monica again.  

• I'm stage managing another show at SMC called Locals Only! We're running for three weekends, starting October 2nd and going to the 19th. Details can be found at The Facebook Page and tickets are available here.

It's the biggest project the school has ever done, where we're collaborating between numerous departments, like Film, Cosmetology, Art, Business, Photography, etc.

If you're able to come let me know, so I can be sure to stop and chat with you before or after the show!
  • edited September 2014
    Aktillum said:
    Sushi is my thing, hit up a place called Sansai that was pretty good. Went to Malibu, will probably do Santa Monica pier and Hollywood over the weekend. Really, really want to hit up Venice. I'm in the Marina Del Rey area btw.
    @Aktillum Sansai is a chain, dood! D: Hit up the Bazaar at the SLS for a life changing meal.
  • Rispok said:

I'm stage managing another show at SMC called Locals Only! We're running for three weekends, starting October 2nd and going to the 19th. Details can be found at The Facebook Page and tickets are available here.

It's the biggest project the school has ever done, where we're collaborating between numerous departments, like Film, Cosmetology, Art, Business, Photography, etc.

If you're able to come let me know, so I can be sure to stop and chat with you before or after the show!
    Bumping for @Cinya‌ and @Achilles‌ and @Sarapis‌ and whomever else is in cali. First show is in 14 hours! We run from the 2nd to 19th.