Targossas, the Dawnspear

1121314151618»

Comments

• That I was, Trevize. Sorry, I tend to make phone posts really short, because posting from a phone sorta sucks.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Oh...nm. Haven't spent much time Ashtan obviously.
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • No, my comment was about the eventuality of a "Magi" house, to which I replied we did not plan on having class-based houses. However, I'm pretty sure if we have a scholar-oriented House, our Magis will probably flock to it like flies to honey.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Or to whichever house gets the MC and toys?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Kyrra : You make a point, but nothing says that there won't be inter-house agreements for shared room upgrade access. We'll see, we'll see.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Or every house gets an MC, milking room, and ourobororororo.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Or a city thing just locked by skill or something like that, if Targ is going to be more role based rather than class based when it comes in.

Would be good for right now, too, before even having houses. I think someone said they still have to use the public MC and etc., right?

• MC is probably tied into the House, since I think there are House commands for MCs and you can only crystalhome to your House's MC. It'd be awesome if we could get all the others as city facilities, though. Pretty sure we'll still have to wait for Houses, since they're House improvements, but it'd be cool if we could share them all with the city.

• @Kei : Yes, we're stuck without MC, so our Magi's enchanting is very very costly. And Serpent's can't milk venoms either, meaning we have to rely on Mojushai provisions. Nothing against them, but hey... I used to drown Shallam with my venoms, so I'm pretty pissed by having to watch my colleagues buy them from another Serpent.

• You just wait until I manage to convince the Mojushai to sell to Cyrenians only!
  • @Iocun : If you do this, I'm pretty sure we'll get Houses quicker than you would have wished.

• @Siduri That honestly sucks. It reminds me if paying a Syssin in Aetolia years ago, where the single shop selling venoms, the single key to the single milking room, and the single portable milking kit, were owned by, like, two people: the GM and a Secretary. An old 60 use vial of curare was something like 3k... If you weren't an enemy or just on the blacklist.

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    I think that a new form of Houses would be awesome, honestly. I don't think that any class but Apostates are restricted from all Houses except one, but a while back (before Marax and actually playing), I wanted to be a Blademaster in the Blood Congregation because the opportunity for rituals (imho) is outrageously great (and I lub the Congregation). Even though it's Targossas (no offense?), Houses that have very few class restrictions but are based on principle and direction and not skillsets (every Monk House= Mind, Body, and Spirit...Telepathy, Tekura, Kaido...) will boost the RP...ness(?) of the city as a whole. 

Hell, if Targossas is as full of as many zealots as Antioch in Imperian, then Houses devoted to the Gods (unless Aurora and Deucalion are the only ones...then nm) would be an incredible set-up for a good-aligned, zealot-loving RP atmosphere. I don't mean completely disregard class-restrictions...but there's room for crazy amounts of RP-fueled theocracy/theo-House-ophy in a budding city.

In response to House with MC, have all the class machines in a temple. Must be of a certain class and have spoken passwords with city-rank provisos for entry.
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."