Cancelling subscription?

I have a subscription, and I bought the one month plan with the intent it would not recur, it did, how do I cancel it?

Comments

• support@achaea.com is a good place to start
  • Thanks!
  • Aepas said:
    Actually the TOS says if you buy the subscription for even one month it will continue forever, then be passed onto your children when you die.

Centuries pass, the great-great-great-great-great-great progeny of Akhvar toil in the iridium mines of Planet Xeta, eternally indentured to the Great Iron Realm Corporation, forever cursing their ancestor for dooming them to eternal debt.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I thought that only happened if you bought a veil?
  • Strata said:
    On the contrary, Veil-buyers are valued stockholders and many of them comprise the Executive Board. Unfortunately.

• Synbios said:
    Strata said:
    On the contrary, Veil-buyers are valued stockholders and many of them comprise the Executive Board. Unfortunately.
    Being in leadership IRL, I could definitely appreciate the merits of a veil.

Does it work with Lync?
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Trevize said:

Synbios said:

Strata said:

Being in leadership IRL, I could definitely appreciate the merits of a veil.

Does it work with Lync?

That would make it worth the purchase
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So I cancelled my subscription, because, you know.. jobless and such. I have a shiny receipt thing.

Membership Cancellation Receipt
    ===============================
    Date/Time: 12-17-2013 00:53:39
    Cancel Date: 2013-12-19 00:00:00
    Business Name: Iron Realms - Achaea
    Site URL: http://www.achaea.com
    Username: N/A
    Password: N/A
    E-mail:

I'm baffled why my subscription renewed a few hours ago despite being cancelled more than a week ago. :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    welcome to achaea, where the door shuts behind you.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• *Cue awesome solo*