Plug.dj Achaea - Be your own DJ for Achaea!

Comments

• Linkin Park is a guilty pleasure for some. And just plain pleasure for others.
    Happens to be my #1 favorite artist. Only the first 2.5 albums though... :( R.I.P.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    oh hai

• hahah I think it was more just the fact that there wasn't really anyone else in the room. Shortly after you left, @Zuko, he stopped playing it. And -you- also have veto power! You are quite capable of clicking on the DJ's avatar and force skipping. But with great power comes great responsibility. I used my power to stop that movie from playing. It wasn't like they were clips of the songs from the movie.... it was like....entire segments of the movie. If you want to watch that movie, by all means, stream it on your own computer. I don't have time for movies when I'm reading text games! And I don't want to listen to movie script chatter! I want music! MOAR MUSIC! I'd take stupid Linkin Park anyday over Dr Horrible.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I will veto you, @Aepas. Shush and go back to your corner.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited December 2013
    lol quit crying

I was literally the only person in the room when I started playing it.
    If you have a problem with something I'm playing, say something. Don't just run to the forums and bitch.

ETA: I was the only person in the room for the first half hour of it, too. In fact, I was the only person in the room for like 3 hours this morning, so why shouldn't I play something I want to listen to?

On top of that, if you would've stepped down off your passive-aggressive horse and actually said something to me, I would've skipped it sooner.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Aepas said:

Goodness, Linkin park is just terrible. You should be ashamed. I veto any Linkin park if I am in the room.

CRAAAAAWWWWWLIIIING IIIIINNNN MY SKIIIIIIIINNNNNN
    THESE WOUUUUUNDS THEY WIIIILLLL NOT HEEEEAAAAAAALLL
  • Jonathin said:

lol quit crying

If you have a problem with something I'm playing, say something. Don't just run to the forums and bitch.

ETA: I was the only person in the room for the first half hour of it, too. In fact, I was the only person in the room for like 3 hours this morning, so why shouldn't I play something I want to listen to?

On top of that, if you would've stepped down off your passive-aggressive horse and actually said something to me, I would've skipped it sooner.

Holy crap people I was seriously joking in my post!
  • And I like Linkin Park.. just dr horrible is better
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Nah, feel free and interrupt us. The more the merrier.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I will find more norwegian love songs to play for you all.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    What does the fox say is norways national anthem right?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I'll play the norwegian national anthem next time I see you Mish. I'll play ALL THE VERSES too.
  • edited January 2014
    This is ridiculously amusing. Will be haunting the chat room occasionally.

Now to find edgy music so I look cool and hip and all. That's what people do in music shares, right? :P

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    For those interested, if you use the below link and make it a bookmark, you can click it while in the room and it will auto-woot:

http://chicohernando.github.io/plugdj-autowoot/

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Jonathin said:

lol quit crying

I got to play a whole hour mix for him. We danced the wee hours away.

• Don't come. It's a bunch of 8-minute Disney montages.
    Xith said:

Don't come. It's a bunch of 8-minute Disney montages.

Doesn't like Disney songs. Uncultured swine.

• HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    http://plug.dj/dj-te10el-the-adventurers/

Come join me at this one. I tend to play a lot of classic rock and early metal. Also more than a fair share of Pink Floyd and Rush (entire albums) but you're bound to hear some old blues, real Mississippi delta blues, not the shit they're passing off today and some good ol' Dre and Snoop as well.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • edited January 2014
    Kresslack said:

For those interested, if you use the below link and make it a bookmark, you can click it while in the room and it will auto-woot:

http://chicohernando.github.io/plugdj-autowoot/

But what if I don't want to woot the dubstep and Skrillex, and rather want to meh it because.. gods people, Skrillex? I will find more norwegian and trumpet tunes to counter it, I swear!

Actually, I kinda prefer to have 0 woots if I play a shitty song. Then I'll banish it from my list and find news ones! :)
    Well, it's mostly for people who are gaming while using plug, like me. If I hear a son I think is really shitty, I'll alt tab over and change the woot to a meh.

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    someone suggested we all watch a movie in that room.. idk if it's just me, but that sounds odd

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That would actually be interesting, depending on the movie.The comments would be hilarious.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Rangor said:
    For those interested, if you use the below link and make it a bookmark, you can click it while in the room and it will auto-woot: http://chicohernando.github.io/plugdj-autowoot/
    But what if I don't want to woot the dubstep and Skrillex, and rather want to meh it because.. gods people, Skrillex? I will find more norwegian and trumpet tunes to counter it, I swear! Actually, I kinda prefer to have 0 woots if I play a shitty song. Then I'll banish it from my list and find news ones! :)
    omfg.  i hate you.  i love skrillex.

You know, when he wasn't Skrillex.

And was in a band.

And sang lead.

And was beautiful.

[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Turoi said:
    someone suggested we all watch a movie in that room.. idk if it's just me, but that sounds odd
    Basically get everyone into a Skype call/TS/whatever and have basically have a live RiffTrax?
  • Had a good time here a week or so ago with @Nieelensars @Achimrst @Mosr and a few others just being silly and sharing music and vids. Great idea @Ruth!
  • HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE DEATH METAL.