Are the forums spazzing out for anyone else?

Over the past week and a bit, occasionally when I click on a link in the forums, I will get a blank paged with a sad face saying "Something has gone wrong." A refresh usually fixed it, but this just happened again and now the whole forums looks really odd. The background has turned to all white with only the headers showing the regular pale blue/grey colour.

Is anyone else having issues?
Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

Comments

• Berenene said:
    Over the past week and a bit, occasionally when I click on a link in the forums, I will get a blank paged with a sad face saying "Something has gone wrong." A refresh usually fixed it, but this just happened again and now the whole forums looks really odd. The background has turned to all white with only the headers showing the regular pale blue/grey colour.

Is anyone else having issues?
    Yeah, they said they have a ticket in with the provider.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Yep. Someone mentioned it in the rants, and Tecton said he had a service ticket submitted to whoever runs the forums about it.
  • edited December 2013
    Oh mother trucker. Ninja'd not once, but twice.

• I'll slowpoke you in a minute.
  • Appropriately, I got the sadface crash screen entering this thread.

• Trey said:
    Appropriately, I got the sadface crash screen entering this thread.
    Ooo, how meta!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • @Sarapis Hey, it seems like the forums are working a LOT better without all of the bells and whistles. Any chance of just staying with the basic format?