Buying Your Bucket Pieces

Hey all!
Looking to buy each and every piece in TALISMAN INFO BAITBUCKET.. So please let me know if you have any, I'll be paying well.
Love and bait to any who help me!
Zuko

Comments

• Just the handle left... if anyone gets one from a globe let me know!
  • Annnnd, thank you everybody! I got the entire bucket set for about 550 credits total! Love everyone who helped me
  • Zuko said:
    Annnnd, thank you everybody! I got the entire bucket set for about 550 credits total! Love everyone who helped me
    It will have to produce (and you to use) 19200 pieces of bait before you break even at that price (after the 250 cost of upgrading it). 

That figure astounds me.
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Cathy said:
    Zuko said:
    Annnnd, thank you everybody! I got the entire bucket set for about 550 credits total! Love everyone who helped me
    It will have to produce (and you to use) 19200 pieces of bait before you break even at that price (after the 250 cost of upgrading it). 

That figure astounds me.
    welcome to the world of gambling
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Cathy said:
    Zuko said:

That figure astounds me.
    welcome to the world of gambling
    What?
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • Cathy said:
    Zuko said:

That figure astounds me.
    That one isn't so bad this one at least will pay for itself if you use it. On average I pull 125 bait from mine a month, and either cook it, sell it or use (some of it)  Granted it was super nice when you could sell them at Minia.

• My 550 credits is equal to about 3,410,000 gold, which is about 13,200 fish I need to catch. Then I'm even. Worth it, since my bait is limitless