Achaean Raves

Comments

• Interaction with Phaestus <3<3<3<3<3

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Sinking someone to the tune of Hoist the Colours. 

• Raves to Sothantos and the Shallamese defenders. Quick and lethal response. "Hit 'em fast, hit 'em hard." I feel less inclined to journal/qq in raids the more I attend defense parties like this.

• Raves for three certain Achaeans. You know who you are. <3
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • With preternatural speed, you draw Unrelenting Destiny and aim a precise slash towards the arteries 
    of Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court, sheathing your blade in one motion.
    Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court says, "Perhaps in the next life I can be what she wanted.."
    The final blow proves too much for Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court, who expires pitifully.
    You have slain Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court, retrieving the corpse.
    The melodical cheering of the fairy world heralds Synbios's actions in slaying the ruler of the Dark 
    Court.
    Numerous golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.

• Synbios said:
    Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court says, "Perhaps in the next life I can be what she wanted.."

That's very depressing.
  • Surprising, but I really missed the whinging of indignant empty-city-raiders as I killed them. Good to be back.
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    IC internal and external conflict. <333 I'm rolling around gleefully in evil delight. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• <3 Tharos. :wub:

• edited August 2012
    @Tirac:

(In-character clan): You say, "Should we?"

(In-character clan): You say, "They do not seem to be putting up much resistance."

(In-character clan): X says, "One more room I suppose."

(In-character clan): X says, "See if anyone comes around to defend."

(In-character clan): X says, "We're actually sitting in reach of guards, so we should get some resistance."

(In-character clan): You say, "Aye. It does take a while at first, certainly."

(cue calling of guards, retardation, and many Eleusian deaths)

And when we came back, you'd added Carmain, Tiamat, Kelandra, Aepas, Milenka, Vaim, and Cahin to your defenders. This is not something over which you'd count cause.
  • Great night. So much fun.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Damnit. Whatever happened with you, Flair, I only caught the tail-end of it, and I am highly jealous and curious. And no one on my end will talk!

I need more connections.

Semi-rave: Getting out of the pit in less than 10 seconds when I had expected to die terribly.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Little to do with me, though that was fun RP, and more to do with the Divine just (I hope) kicking off some fantastic stuff. Also, the Shallamese were awesome tonight.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Sorry @Flair! I was hoping no one would notice me there!
  • You were great, Vayne. It added some nice drama
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Flair Haha, good. I came to ask about speaking in Hashan and stumbled upon the craziness. Good timing!
  • @Flair thanks for letting me hang out... Good thing you told me not to interfere, though. Wish it hadn't been OOC so I could've explained. Everyone knows (or should) that whatever else, witnessing that was very tough on Bo.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Rave: Things happening.

Rant: Things happening while I'm at work.

Other rave: Phaestus threatened to zap me IRL. This I have to see.
  • Raves to Cardan for listing the condensed HONOURS and expanded book type ideas! 

• Much love to Flair and the Occultists, and to the Divine behind the awesome events following. :x

• Rave:

The players behind the involvement of helping the Maldaathi are paramount to the success that we reap. Whether a former member, a current member, or a mentor. You make this environment the place it is so that others can enjoy this IG life that we live.

Arador- Thank you for your work engaging members one on one, you are a true combat leader

Daitya- You tirelessly work to strengthen your cabinet and the most junior  members we have. Thank you so much for taking this job you've done for so long and doing a fantastic job at it.

Kinilan- You were never on deaf ears, you speak of true reform. Reform we shall have. You've paved the way in many aspects, and your work, even while gone, is being implemented to take us into 2012 in regards to how this should be run

Vadimuses- Same as Arador, you are a true IG contributor that engages active members in discussion that keeps them drawn into Achaea and service to Mhaldor. You have an outstanding attitude, and I dont even have to mention the fact that you make 95% of Achaea know how to fight and cure. True Maldaathi leadership from the front.

Tiamat- You are a jack of all trades. When somethhing needs done right away, who can I turn to? You. Your IG commitment to OIA and forming a true rival to an unoppossed Oakstone is purely reaching out, via your own real life money, to make sure people fight the good fight. You are a fighter, an admin, and a leader. Thank you for your service and your lifelong devotion to the cause, overall (city, order, guild)

Katzchen- You are a true up and comer and a leader. Your attitude is perfect and you fit the Maldaathi template  exactly as it should be. Keep up your outstanding work. You selflessly serve the cause.

Luggs- You need to keep your axes sharper, but you are still the sharpest one in the toolshed. Much love.

Tirac- Your name alone is enough said. An honor that you rest your hat here. You are the king of kings. You are the most professional Second Officer I've ever had.

Rakon- You are an outstanding member and I feel safe imparting/venting with you. You are a true friend and a true knight. I'm glad you are with us

Trey- I've nothing to offer you but 1000 credits for your patience. When many would have quit, you stuck to your guns and showed your loyalty. You are very unique, I've known many forgers in my life, that like to claim the title as "master" of their trade, whether I was Maldaathi or Infernal Guild. You sir, take the cake. You know how to do things, like a boss.

Hataru- I'll keep it IG, but -thank you-. You exemplify hard work and dedication, you are the true future of the organization. I cannot thank you enough for your hard work. You fit like a glove here.

Vigo- Fetch me my mutton. Jk. You seem like a great egg and I like working with you so far, thanks for picking the right faction. I promise you results here.

Tont- Wherever you are, thanks for saving me from the black rat that almost killed me. You are the best mentor anyone could ask for.

Kaelin- Please come back

Khoraji- Please come back

Caine- Please come back

Sarapis- UNSHRUB XANDU!!!!!! Its time to clean the slate!!!! Andelas too! I'll give you money

Vasool- I've never worked with a closer advisor and confidant. You and I shared a heavy load in harsh rough times back in 2009-10. Won't forget your commitment.

Batista- Same to you. You were so easy to work with, we had the same thoughts and ideas and things worked flawlessly. I'll never truly understand why you left, but good luck. I'll always have your back.

Khejian- I don't know even you are even alive anymore, but thanks for being you.

Vexlore- Early mentor of mine, I'm disappointed you did not follow us to Mhaldor. Always looked up to you.

Calaurn- Keep up the work, you are a great prospect and a future Knight

Sarynn- You as well. An honour to know you

--Sh*t list--

Nuitari- My arch-nemesis, I will find and vanquish you one day if you ever return!

Orchist- You really made me look bad. You effed your people when you could have bowed out gracefully.

Khalaz- Why did you do what you did. It didnt have to be that way.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. I can only hold so much memory. Contact me in game so I can recall your merits!

Anyways, if its too much of a text wall, you know where you can stick it. (trying to not get banned this time) Much love to the Maldaathi and Infernal Knights. You guys are the only reason I'm here.

City note: Carmain, Kaevan, Jurixe, love you guys. You are the greatest to interact with. But you arent Maldaathi, so whatever. *tease carmain*

I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • I'm envy, why won't people give me 1000 credits to buy wings? =( or even loan me 560.

Also Khalaz is great, I enjoy talking to him and he's a fun guy.

On other note, I hope you can manage to get the honour back to the Maldaathi, Khalaz made that earlier but when he stepped down it fell apart. I wish you the best of luck and I hope every Maldaathi follows in your footstep and show honour.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I've known Khalaz and his alt. I was more surprised of him taking Maldaathi leadership than the defection. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Khalaz -is- a nice guy. He's great. We worked together tightly in OIA. He was always a good dude. Just can't wrap my head around why he left the way he did. I've stepped down twice, at least. You don't drag your people down with you because of something that is going on elsewhere. You bow out gracefully and reach out to your damn divine to help you.

A guildmaster is a conduit to the higher leadership. Chain of command, regardless of city, should be adhered to to maximize the benefit to the most junior members.

• Salik said:

I'm envy, why won't people give me 1000 credits to buy wings? =( or even loan me 560.

Also Khalaz is great, I enjoy talking to him and he's a fun guy.

On other note, I hope you can manage to get the honour back to the Maldaathi, Khalaz made that earlier but when he stepped down it fell apart. I wish you the best of luck and I hope every Maldaathi follows in your footstep and show honour.

Maybe you simply phrased yourself incorrectly, or truly think the Maldaathi dishonourable. But let it be known: Khalaz did not step down. He quit. He did not leave in the manner one HR2 should even do, let alone a High Lord. His name is struck from our records. I appreciate your conduct IG, and you are quite an honest fellow, so I can admire that, but what you are telling me is, since Khalaz *quit* (and I was appointed by the divine) that honour instantly went out the door. Sorry, that is not true.

Tirac and Tiamat have the propensity to kill anything in sight, and honourably so. They are some mean ass pit bulls. Seems to be that when someone dies (not saying you per se) they instantly cry foul because they died.

To keep us on track regarding raves: The Maldaathi rock. Any of you want a cool Knight Guild to join, I encourage you to hop aboard. We train you in combat, and we follow evil. (sounds pretty badass to me, why I joined the Infernals in the first place.)

• edited August 2012
    oh you missunderstood me Xenomorph, After Khalaz quit, the Maldaathi started to get dishonorble. But after you got appointed to High Lord I have seen improvments and I hope you will keep up the good work. I do not mean everyone were Dishonorble but most of the house was. But past is past, I just enjoy seeing the Maldaathi Grow. Oh also forgot the name of the leader, but I told the High Lord that the Maldaathi were jumping and teaming me, I got the response Shut up and take it. Even if I dueled every Maldaathi. They even teamed with the Naga instead of asking to duel that I always agreed on. That is what I meant with the downfall.
  • Xenomorph said:

To keep us on track regarding raves: The Maldaathi rock. Any of you want a cool Knight Guild to join, I encourage you to hop aboard. We train you in combat, and we follow evil. (sounds pretty badass to me, why I joined the Infernals in the first place.)

Rave for the Knight Houses. Looking forward to a Tr-House event!

• Like a Metallica concert on tour, the Maldaathi will most def be challenging the Wardens next.

*unless the Templars win, in which case the Justin Bieber tour goes onward!  *duck achilles*

No, but seriously, the Knights of Achaea will have a sit down here soon enough and we'll cover it all. In the end, Knights are Knights, and we can unite (that includes you my brothers in KoH and Steel Bastion)

• Low blow, man. :(
    Xenomorph said:

Like a Metallica concert on tour, the Maldaathi will most def be challenging the Wardens next.

*unless the Templars win, in which case the Justin Bieber tour goes onward!  *duck achilles*

No, but seriously, the Knights of Achaea will have a sit down here soon enough and we'll cover it all. In the end, Knights are Knights, and we can unite (that includes you my brothers in KoH and Steel Bastion)

Need more jousting and archery contests(though I won't be able to attend them). Jousting competitions have that decidedly knight-like aura about them.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Honestly, if I didn't have a Mhaldorian character, I would make one in Maldaathi these days.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1