Plug.dj Achaea - Be your own DJ for Achaea!

I've been hanging around on some communities with friends on Plug.dj, and thus far, I'm digging it.

Basically, Plug.dj is a website which allows you to share your music playlists with everyone in the community/chat room. Each person who joins the waiting list waits for their turn to be the DJ. When they're the DJ, the song that's top on their playlist runs. After the song ends, the next person on the list becomes the DJ, and so on and so forth.

Not quite sure whether anyone'll be into this, but worth a shot!

http://plug.dj/achaea/

Join me! ^_^
"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

Comments

• No US only problems either!
  • Will check it out more when I get home, but I joined. No US only thing means I don't need a VPN, looks like the videos might be blocked by GEMA but lets see how that goes later.
  • FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
    This is actually really cool. Come play some music with us!
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited December 2013
    Right now, we have @Nemutaur, @Fen, @Aitox, @Cidusii, @Orzaansyn, @Cathy in the room!

EDIT: And now there's @Strata, @Eld, @Aepas!

• edited December 2013
    I love it too.

And I raped @Aitox 's ears. (not -actually-.)
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    Love, love, love it.

And, yes, @Orzaansyn will rob you of your innocence :( I am no longer a metal virgin.
  • Aitox said:
    Love, love, love it.

And, yes, @Orzaansyn will rob you of your innocence :( I am no longer a metal virgin.
    Sounds ... so... wrong...
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Bonko, I summon thee. Come join and let's take over with Britney songs!
  • Need some more people in here, getting lots of great songs!

Always interesting to see who is listening to what.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I put a song from Blackfield and almost instantly everyone from the room disappeared. :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I had to poof, I sry!

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I tried to get the damn thing to work, it decided to hate everything and not play a single song.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Need to force skip yourself if it happens. Click on your name and skip with >>

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Discovering a lot of great music with this site. Thanks, @Ruth!

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• The site's nice, the Achaea room is basically dead for EST.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This is to Turntables what LoL is to Dota2. Hopefully it's better. Going to check it out.

One downside seems to be that after each song, there's a long period of silence. Not sure what contributes to it or what to do to resolve it, but it's certainlly not ideal.

• Kresslack said:
    One downside seems to be that after each song, there's a long period of silence. Not sure what contributes to it or what to do to resolve it, but it's certainlly not ideal.
    You can skip the person if they don't change song, click on their little avatar.

Achimrst said:
    Kresslack said:
    You can skip the person if they don't change song, click on their little avatar.

Thought that was only for admins.

• Bouncers should be able to do it. I believe everyone is being given bouncer permissions by Ruth.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • They ruined my turn :(
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Like it, thanks @Ruth!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Need moar people to listen to mai dubsteps.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited December 2013
    Its a great community but a tad racist when @Cathy and I want to play Dr horrible parts on it for a small cost of 10 minutes, we are shunned and skipped by @Saeva, but when someone wants to play 30+ minutes of the entire Linkin Park album in one turn it is accepted! Isnt there an ammendment that says something about segregation is okay, as long as it is equal? This is not equal!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    What? Thats not racist! Thats simply people not liking shitty music. If you dislike something, feel free to press the precious little red button reading 'meh'. Your woes will most likely not go away, but you'll get a point, which by the look of your plugins, is pretty important to you.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Zuko said:

Its a great community but a tad racist when @Cathy and I want to play Dr horrible parts on it for a small cost of 10 minutes, we are shunned and skipped by @Saeva, but when someone wants to play 30+ minutes of the entire Linkin Park album in one turn it is accepted! Isnt there an ammendment that says something about segregation is okay, as long as it is equal? This is not equal!

Mosr played an entire Linkin Park album and he wasn't banned permanently from plug.dj? Or maybe the album kept playing because everyone was clutching a razor blade, tears dripping down their faces, wondering if tonight is the night they finally just end it all.
  • How do you not like Linkin park?
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Be nice to each other, people. All about sharing music! I like Dr Horrible! Will zap you all with my freeze ray.