League of Legends

Comments

• Then you have every right to do so!
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Trying to figure out which champ I want to spam play next... -_- choices mang, choices.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• XerXer Langley
    edited August 2012
    @Jarrod: If I'm Korean, am I automatically non-noob?

EDIT: Don't play LoL, but do play SC II. Not as much these days though lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • Playing with Rugnar! Watch us on stream. :3

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • I'm back on NA because I played with someone here and can't be bothered to update 400 MB -again-.
    YAY! Welcome back Thaumas :)

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Erasariel said:
    Playing with Rugnar! Watch us on stream. :3
    Did you dc? We got so close to winning :( Ended in a 3v5 defence on our side vs me split pushing, our base went down when they had one nexus turret left. 
  • Was forced out because apparently I am at my parents' beck and call.

I apologize. We can play another game some other time.

• I'm on the NA server. 4EVERASWOWannabe for those that would like to add me. I have no friends and am a giant nooblord. :-(

I saved up all my RP to buy Rengar because I like his style of play. Things either go very poorly for me or very well for me. It is usually reflective of the other team's skill relative to mine. Heh. Otherwise I got to play Xin Zhao who is pretty good. I like Jungling even though I'm not Level 30 (or anywhere near it) so I don't have the runes or masteries to really do it effectively. Oh well.
    @Aldeberan Sure, I'd love to play with you sometime. And if you ever want to 1v1 for technical practice I'd be more than happy to. :)

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Have you ever gone soraka support, and your AD kinda sucks so you end up getting all the kills in lane and then you get red buff and you buy some AP items and you end up carrying the game?

soraka is kinda wicked cool.
  • No.

But I have locked in Blitzcrank support, and then had teammates argue so much over who was going top or mid that they ended up both going top, or both going mid, leaving me to 1v2 in bot lane. So I bought a Triforce and grabbed people and killed them all and we won.
    Rangor said:
    Have you ever gone soraka support, and your AD kinda sucks so you end up getting all the kills in lane and then you get red buff and you buy some AP items and you end up carrying the game?

Yeahh... except it happened with lulu, I got that penta. Sona is also a little triple kill monster. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• All your builds for Soraka suck.
  • Rangor said:
    Have you ever gone soraka support, and your AD kinda sucks so you end up getting all the kills in lane and then you get red buff and you buy some AP items and you end up carrying the game?

No, but I have carried my team as Sona. Soraka is just too underpowered and the way you build her is to heal and not do damage. With Sona you can build damage and heal at nearly the same rate..helping you bolster your offensive prowess. 

I also like playing support Blitz and support Volibear which make ganking easier but if you run into a high healer like soraka you can have issues. Especially if you have a passive ADC. Best to have aggressive ADCs when you go tank support.

I've gotten to love the Maokai jungling build, I go for ganks and rarely get kills but I never die and get tons of assists.
  • So, I had one of the worst teams every last night...I was playing Malz and carrying mid against Kassadin and their Jungler who was babysitting him. 7-0 to start and I'm thinking this game is over and we are going to win...then I look up at the kill count and we are losing 7-12. I hate my teams sometimes.
  • @nyderrasethi consider placing your IGN here on the thread, so you can hook up on games with us! We've been testified to be decent players at least. :P

I troll to much.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I'm not decent @Erasariel . I can't even buy double swords properly

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • The two posters above me are too modest.

They're the strongest players in our team!

• It's because your troll sense isn't developed enough, @Carmain
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • IGN - thenoobyownsu

• I should probally list what all I play...

Mid: Viegar, Ahri, Anivia,

Jungle: Hecarim, Shyvana, Twitch, Nocturne

Solo Top: Hecarim, Ahri, Chogath, Nidalee

Support: Sona, Nidalee, Lulu, Soraka

AD Carry: Caitlyn, Sivir, Twitch, Lulu

Before I catch hell....Twich is viable as jungle.  His ganks are amazing, he has great mobility, and Expunge is almost like a second smite.  If you have never seen AS/AD Lulu you are missing out.  Rush Malady/Wits end, Go Bloodrazors and then giggle as your opponents melt

Has anyone played Smite?  It is a 3d over the sholder version of league

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    my screen name is mishgul on LoL. On a little break while I try to beat Ellodin at NBA 2k12 right now but will be back soon.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Sure Boomerang, I do play Smite, hit me up if you want me to feed :D

Anyone want to play since I'm awake and mildly medicated? I promise I won't rage.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• edited August 2012
    Anyone have some advice on where to get a smite beta key?

Edit: Nemutaur was cool enough to provide me with one, thanks!
  • What is everyone's IGN send me a message or something please? I got Carmain's so far cause he just said it.
  • Most of 'em are posted on the previous posts? *scratches head*
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • We have a ranked team! Name is "Run from Zsarachnor" and tag is [Achaea]. I already have four potential players opting in, and waiting for Daklore and Ruth to reach level 30! Invites upon my discretion.

I am of the philosophy that ranked solo queue is, frankly, a stupid idea in such a team-coordinated game, and thus I just wanna hop in with others on the ranked team whenever we can all meet up and kick ass and have fun. :P