Deathsights

12346»

Comments

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Halos said:
    Great, luminous sparks scatter through the air as Silas is torn apart by the radiant ire of Light.
    Great, luminous sparks scatter through the air as Silas is torn apart by the radiant ire of Light.
    Aurora is so cool.

I am still trying to figure out what he did but am scared to ask.  I figure he mouthed off. 
  • who said he had to do anything? Vayne was zap city for his ig birthday!
  • edited August 2013
    How the hell can you take that epic deathsight that way? And if you did, why would you even post that? How childish, and just plain weird.

For those wondering, it was in the awesome ritual log Silas posted in achaean raves. Go read it, it was really well done.

i'm a rebel

• Iridescent shards of ice glimmer throughout the triune rings of Achaea as Eiredhel meets a chilling end amid the craters and canyons of the moon.

gosh darn it, didn't even get to take a look first.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Does it make you pray automatically or what. You can LOOK while a soul, right

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Was distracted and my system lagged out, so I had to ask people what was going on since I didn't even realize I was on the moon till people told me. :)

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Splattered messily around the caverns of Moghedu, Agathon has been blown up by a mhun
    demolitionist.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    A sleek black werepanther has ripped open Entaro's torso, leaving his innards to spill onto the 
    ground.

That was pretty interesting.

A deafening crack resonates as Emmith, a sullen blacksmith swings his mighty hammer, smacking 
    Tinuviel in the nose and slaying him instantly.

• I wasn't able to save it. But cahin getting slain by a majestic moose was pretty funny.

• a moose once bit my sister...

Cast from the treetops by an earthen elementalist, Cranth succumbs to death, entombed by the vines of the Ithmia.

Makora's back has broken under convulsions caused by the corpse of a slugbeast's voyria venom.

lol wut?

• Kresslack said:
    Makora's back has broken under convulsions caused by the corpse of a slugbeast's voyria venom.

lol wut?
    Killed the slugbeast before the voyria went through.
    Yes, but still pretty funny. Figured it wouldn't refer to it as a corpse.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kresslack said:
    Same happens with people, in a way. Sometimes you can see people "Slain by the soul of X"

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    By the soul of Sohl!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I used to die to the corpses of plague rats all the time - they'd hit me with recklessness and I wouldn't pick up on it (it was one I wasn't familiar with at the time).

• Kresslack said:
    As far as I can tell, it renames the mob to a corpse, rather than creating a separate item. I've seen it with a lot of stuff.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Athus has been squished to death by a giant rhinocerus beetle.

The irony of it all! LOL

• An earth-shaking roar echoes from ocean to ocean as Penwize is defeated by Chieftain Krui.

That is so cool! I wonder which island was that in.
  • Alcinae said:
    An earth-shaking roar echoes from ocean to ocean as Penwize is defeated by Chieftain Krui.

That is so cool! I wonder which island was that in.
    Prin.
  • A fell werewolf cub lets out a small growl of triumph as she manages to rip away Accipiter's life.

D'awww I want one now.

i'm a rebel