Orlando Fl

edited September 2012 in The Wander Inn
Any one live in or around central fl??

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I used to live in Tampa, but have meandered up to the Panhandle.

• Melbourne here.
  • PainePaine Prime Material
    edited September 2012
    I live in North Central FL but f*** Orlando and f*** the mouse.

Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park and Campground is a great place for meetups.

http://musicliveshere.com/content/

I'll prob be at Springfest and/or Wanee next year.

• In a previous life, I have lived in Key Largo, Ft Myers, Tampa, Ocala, and then found myself in GA, then woke up in one of the Korean countries. 

I now live near the WI/MI border. Figure it out. 
  • I live in Alabama right now, will be moving to Orlando in December for school at UTI however.

- 2014/05/13 03:37:22 - Jhui dies gasping for breath, asphyxiated by the power of Hanley Silverstorm's kai.

SerpentKai Go!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I'm a bit southish of West Palm Beach, presently. Orlando is so -huge- though, god. It hurts my brain.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I miss living in San Francisco :(
  • Tampabay Area, here.
  • I'm from Tampa Bay, too! I happen to be in Orlando this weekend for staff training at Disney. :).
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ballroom dance instructor -and- Disney staff training?!

Chord must be my damn soul mate.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I lived in Clearwater for my college days; I love the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area. I have been considering moving back down there if I can find a good job.
  • Vayne said:
    I lived in Clearwater for my college days; I love the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area. I have been considering moving back down there if I can find a good job.
    Ew.  CCC?
    Yes...I am free now though. Freeeee.
  • @Vayne, I found it difficult to decide whether to WTF the fact that you went to CCC [Erg, almost went there myself], or to like the fact that you've escaped.  
    I should add that it is a pretty good school if you can tolerate the fundamentalist ridiculousness of the administration. It is definitely better than Pensecola, that place is quite literally insane(The campus is surrounded by fences that curve IN). Being a small, private, and religiously affiliated school it helps a lot that our academic standards are higher than our local peers to ensure we maintain academic credibility...and regional accreditation.
  • I live in Daytona beach.
  • I used to live in Daytona. It was the first place I moved to here, and I still remember Hurricane Charlie  :/  (21 days without running water or power, ugh)
  • Oh yeah, that hurricane was no joke.. 
  • Winter Garden here, just outside of Orlando. (Cause you know the way we make Orlando out to be you would think it spanned the entire Central Florida region.)