Is it illegal

To post things on forums you have for sale like old classifieds forums because I have loads of cool shit I don't need?

Comments

• Unless it's a credit trade to another game I think it is, they want to promote in game interaction.
  • Nemutaur said:
    Unless it's a credit trade to another game I think it is, they want to promote in game interaction.
    Ironic because ADs are more deserted than they ever were
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Who's kidneys are you trying to sell this time, Malicat?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I want that Conan sword and drinking horn. I know you got 'em, don't hold out on me.

• AktillumAktillum Philippines
    ITT we petition for the market section to be brought back

• Market section was really great l'll sign that petition because the AD system is deserted and we need something besides word of mouth to sell stuff!

Also I have two pipin' hot kidneys for sale 65 cr a piece!
  • Forums obviously
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Or the market channel.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The ad system isn't even deserted.  People post ads and advertise the ads on the market channel.  It does feel like the ad system could use some better attention, though.
  • Penwize said:
    The ad system isn't even deserted.  People post ads and advertise the ads on the market channel.  It does feel like the ad system could use some better attention, though.
    Perhaps some advertising...
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • ADCEPTION

I put an ad in your ad to ad about your ad.

• GaiaGaia The Garden of the Gods
    Aaaaaaaaaand done.

This discussion has been closed.