Sylvan Classleads

2»

Comments

• Seems like a reasonable response to me.

"YOLO!" or whatever right?
  • You can swing staff to prone off equilibrium (assuming the target has a level 2 broken leg).
  • Tecton said:
    I have no objections for doing a 1:1 swap for Sylvans with +str artefacts to the equivalent +int one, just drop an email to artefacts@achaea.com with the ID# of your artefact, and we'll change it out.

What a reasonable guy!
  • Jovolo said:
    Wow, reading comprehension went out the window in this thread and Sylvans seem to really hate each other for some reason.
  • Er, is this expected behavior?  I was under the impression torso was supposed to be cured before heartseed.

1. diag
    2. You are:
    3. an insomniac.
    4. deaf.
    5. blind.
    6. has serious internal trauma.
    7. plagued by the rapid growth of a heartseed.(apply reconstructive to torso)
    8. You take out some balm and quickly rub it on your torso.
    9. Molokini takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his legs.
    10.  HEALED RIGHT LEG.
    11. ts
    12. (svo): Will keep shield up.
    13. You have recovered equilibrium. (0.904s)(touch shield)
    14. You touch the tattoo and a nearly invisible magical shield forms around you.
    15. Molokini takes a drink from a black-walnut vial. (-10m, 0.3%)
    16. The sickening sensation of something writhing and growing within your chest overwhelms you,
    17. radiating throughout your body from your palpitating heart.
    18. l
    19. Forest off the path.                                                               (have heartseed)
    20. Just off the path, the trees seem to rise up to meet those that pass this way. The entire area
    21. appears lined with wildflowers. Upon glancing your eyes catch even more of the plantlife sprouting
    22. from between the large oaks that rest here. A smell of vibrant life permeates the air, as the
    23. delicate scents of soft soil, wildflowers, trees and nearby water infuse the air with a most divine
    24. and natural perfume. To the east the scenery seems to become even more lush as the trees part just
    25. enough to allow a tiny glimpse of the area. A swarm of bees hovers menacingly nearby. A nebulous
    26. water weird is here. A mule of Moghedu wanders about here, nosing at the ground.  Molokini is here,
    27. vines undulating about his form.(have heartseed)
    28. You see exits leading east, west, and northwest.                                   (have heartseed)  
    29.                                                        (have heartseed)
    30. A nearly invisible magical shield forms around Molokini.                           (have heartseed)  
    31.                                                        (have heartseed)
    32. You may drink another health or mana elixir or tonic.
    33. The remedy burns through your chest, eliminating the spreading tendrils of a virulent heartseed.
    34. You may apply another salve or balm to yourself. (4.083s)(apply reconstructive to torso)
    35. You take out some balm and quickly rub it on your torso.
  • Looks like a bug that slipped through the cracks during the aff rework. File a report and someone will take a look at it.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    well, a few months too late haha since I changed class. but these changes have been a while in coming. It's always bugged me that the class was INT-based but its primary attack was STR-dependant. It was as though them higher-ups wanted us to buy more artefacts than any other class >_>