BM logs

anyone willing to share BM logs of 1v1 fights?

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Why on earth would you want those.

Screw up numerous times, with a broken limb counter and such...
    http://pastehtml.com/view/cmbgeshra.html

I guess...

• Sweet jesus what
  • edited October 2013

Mizik said:
    Sweet jesus what
    My thoughts exactly. I know it's a shit log, but he never said it had to be good.

BM so boring.

I wonder if any of my logs are floating around. I'll do some digging.

'Cause I mean if you want to see BM logs I assume you want to see competent ones.
  • Dorn said:

I wonder if any of my logs are floating around. I'll do some digging.

'Cause I mean if you want to see BM logs I assume you want to see competent ones.
    Dorn wrote the textbook on BM combat. All y'all other BMs are just imitatin', so won't the real Dorn please stand up?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • edited October 2013
    BM Logs...Bowel Movement Logs... and @Dorn wants to see if his are floating around somewhere. XD *snicker*

And @Cynlael said it was a shit log!!!!

I'm so mature.

• Get a limb counter.
    Prep legs
    Prep torso
    Void Strike
    Break torso / Strike neck
    Break one leg / Strike neck
    Break the other / Strike knees
    Impale
    Bladetwist
    Win
  • Zeon said:
    no

the only way to make a BM's life a nightmare is to be an artied monk and make them hit pnb before they can prep you.
    ftfy :D
  • Kastiel said:
    Get a limb counter.
    Prep legs
    Prep torso
    Void Strike
    Impale
    Bladetwist
    Win

I'm not even sure why you're looking to break each leg separately. Legslash and all.

• Penwize said:
    Zeon said:
    no

the only way to make a BM's life a nightmare is to be an artied monk and make them hit pnb before they can prep you.
    ftfy :D
    I'm sure I've thanked you before for teaching me not to use retaliationstrike against monks, but thanks again, anyway.
  • Zeon said:

no

the only way to make a BM's life a nightmare is to be an artied monk and prep them before they can prep you.
    -ing @Nemutaur
  • Knights that deal good damage cause BMs difficulties as well because they afflict faster, deal more damage, and have a glorified pidgeon.  That said the matchup still favors BMs at the upper end, but it's a real headache sometimes.  
  • edited October 2013
    I can put some logs up. I've had some fairly epic battles as Blademaster.

Actually, anyone have any? @Jhui @Narcos
  • Can also make their life hell with robes of the magi + mana sip ring + never getting caught with a broken torso + ring of flying.
  • Spend 1000's of credits and maybe not die to Blademaster's today! Finally, the purpose of the Blademaster class is revealed.
  • Well, the above combination is a bit an overkill. I don't have all that and I can still survive most blademasters.
  • edited October 2013
    :Roll monk.

• edited October 2013
    Kastiel said:
    Get a limb counter.
    Prep legs
    Prep torso
    Void Strike
    Impale
    Bladetwist
    Win
    Prep legs.
    Pommel/Neck loop into impale/impaleslash.
    Legslash doublebreak legs/strike knees before you finish prepping torso (Possibly before you finish prepping legs, if you prep with compass as I suspect).
    Impale
    Bladetwist x 3/4
    Win

Torso breaks are handy, but at the moment we don't really need them - not against most targets, anyway. I'd guess high mana targets with robes maybe, but even there I'd probably prefer to quadbreak instead and get six bladetwists off.
    Daeir said:
    I was told that switching to mana priority and shielding on breaks with rebounding up makes a blademaster's life a living nightmare when trying to kill you. This actually the case?
    If you can shield on a break, they did something wrong. Either they failed to prone you on a legbreak or they miscounted one of your arms and didn't break both.
    So yes, it would probably screw with them if it ever happened, but it doesn't.

Iocun said:
    Well, the above combination is a bit an overkill. I don't have all that and I can still survive most blademasters.
    Honestly all you need's the ring of flying and Tumble. And some tankiness, to survive tumbling off impales.
    And enough situational awareness to know when to start running.
  • Unless you already have a significant amount of max mana, robes of magi can be quite important if you want to survive a banded blademaster's setup. (Unless you want to never be in the room with them without max mana) Highleap/prone on the RoF with arm breaks or impslash. Sticking hamstring persistently. Additional disrupt and salve affs with breaks. Just ugh at facing decent people in that class. brb going magi

• Ring of flying's balance is fast enough that by the time you highleap/prone and land again, they're gone and you've cost yourself the armbreaks.

Any other form of flight, it only slows you down a little, Ring of Flying completely cancels armbreaks.
  • edited October 2013

don't want to hijack

• I can put some logs up. I've had some fairly epic battles as Blademaster. Actually, anyone have any? @Jhui @Narcos
    wish I had those logs, all I have is PoV of me with some headstomp vs Eld.... Not sure how old it is
  • Dorn said:
    Ring of flying's balance is fast enough that by the time you highleap/prone and land again, they're gone and you've cost yourself the armbreaks.

Any other form of flight, it only slows you down a little, Ring of Flying completely cancels armbreaks.
    What about pommel/knees? Instantly cancels flight.

• Synbios said:
    Dorn said:
    Ring of flying's balance is fast enough that by the time you highleap/prone and land again, they're gone and you've cost yourself the armbreaks.

What about pommel/knees? Instantly cancels flight.
    Yeah, but by the time you land from the highleap, they've got balance back and can leave the room.
  • edited October 2013
    BM in team setting. RIP Bloodleech.

• Mizik said:
    BM in team setting. RIP Bloodleech.

Thanks for posting the logs, I appreciate it