Roleplay Logs!

Comments

• edited September 2012
    The Babelonians and their awesomeness strike again. This took place some time ago now, back when Cinya was still Shallamese and married - the first half is a fun story by Flair, and the second half is essentially Flair and Amunet giving Cinya shit. Had a lot of fun with this one. 

Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • @Cinya - Nice log. To be honest, your character is always really fun when she's angry B-)
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • Corbeaux said:
    @Cinya - Nice log. To be honest, your character is always really fun when she's angry B-)
    Oh look, it's the new :douchebag: emoticon. ;) 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • It's weird seeing how much Jiraishin has changed since then, particularly his manner of speaking.

I'm really tempted now to post a much more recent log of Jiraishin in full-on villain mode, but I need permission from people first.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Ok, got permission.

Backstory on this: Jiraishin entered realms to discover that Cinya was no longer Shallamese and some plans centered around Tvistor and Cinya were off-track with questionable hope of recovery. This, and the lack of a satisfactory (to him) explanation of the situation, made him a very unhappy Viceroy.
    After talking to Tvistor and telling him that he intended to meet with Cinya and get some answers, Jiraishin went to do so. In short order, Tvistor and Antidas both showed up without announcing themselves-- Tvistor gemmed, Antidas chameleoned. Jiraishin's mood thus shifted from severe frustration, exhaustion, and bitter anger to barely restrained murderous rage. Makes kind of a fun read (he took out the anger on some denizens later but I'm not including that log).

Final notes: Everyone is phased, "Harbinger" refers to Tvistor, which may not be immediately obvious since I don't include titles with accents/voices, and, the lines that look like "//1 minute" or "//2 minutes" indicate 1 or 2 minutes of silent space. A couple of lines have also been edited slightly to protect the questionably innocent.

Log

• It's funny because it wasn't actually Cinya's fault she got caught/ousted >.>

• At that point whose fault it actually was did not terribly matter to Jiraishin, unless they could fix things. If any songbirds within his reach had taken that moment to fill his ears with serenades of happiness and love (that atmospheric was mercifully absent this time) he would've snapped their necks.

• The role play potential of the Serpent class is some of the best in the game. It's always good to see that displayed here (especially the behind-the-scenes logs). Kudos to @Jiraishin and all involved.
    (Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • The problem with Serpent RP is that I end up with awesome interactions that I can never post because of secrecy issues. Even if the people go -dormant- I still can't post them.

• Jiraishin said:
    The problem with Serpent RP is that I end up with awesome interactions that I can never post because of secrecy issues. Even if the people go -dormant- I still can't post them.
    So true. There are some really awesome spy-and-counterspy things I witnessed/was part of, but since they were never officially "resolved", they can't be talked about, which is a true pity.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    This all makes me snicker after the fact.
  • Why?

It is just funny to see how things unfolded from another side.
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    Have to agree with the Serpent RP being brilliant. I've tried numerous times to imagine myself in the roles of other classes, but each time I revert back to being a Serpent, partly because the skills are so awesome, but mostly because of the 'feeling' I get when I am a sneaky, dubious Serpent.
  • It's been quite some time since this happened, and I liked the interactions within the conversation, so I think it is time to post: Chord and Aitox's first date.
    Chord said:
    It's been quite some time since this happened, and I liked the interactions within the conversation, so I think it is time to post: Chord and Aitox's first date.
    Ugh, how embarrassing :D

Brings back fond memories; you're never around anymore :( Freaking Guild Wars 2!
  • edited October 2012
    I'm only like level 14 on GW2! Only reason I am never around is because I got a promotion at work and I'm neck-deep in midterm season. D:
  • You all are almost making me miss Serpent. The rattling at the expense of everyone else in the room, the phased conversations and battles, the espionage...
    The apparent frustration of people caught between rattling Serpents is quite possibly worth it alone.
  • Ugh, I think I miss rattling even more than phase. Both using it screw with people, and actually knowing wtf is going on when I'm surrounded by serpents >.<

• I had a serpent alt - hmm, apparently still have. I could never resist using illusion to fake others' rattling in a roomful of only serpents.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
    Nizaris said:
    Here is the text of a sermon that I performed in the Mhaldorian Cathedral.

Was really impressed by this :)
  • Fun interaction with a Dawnie who was curious about Vayne's religion and what he looks like under his mask. She later left and became a Serpentlord but disappeared soon after. Her level of aptitude made it apparent she was an alt. I liked you, come back!

[log]

Good to see that decent snippets of fun haven't entirely escaped the Achaean world yet!

• Nizaris said:
    Here is the text of a sermon that I performed in the Mhaldorian Cathedral.

Brilliant. Mhaldor is what's wrong with Achaea.  Not cause there's anything actually wrong with Mhaldor itself, but cause you guys have all the damn slaves.

Please share.
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    @Idelisa: Heh. I think we deserve a few more, given the currently low (but improving) levels of manpower.