October promotion

It would be neat if the 'Showreward' count was reset due to a new month. 

Comments

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    It will start again if you hit the top tier! (See ANNOUNCE 3951)
  • Noooooooooooooooooo! 

• I'm safe, I just bought a brand new computer... Though I can't help but be sad. :(
  • Can someone please post the Announce?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #3951                                     (10/01/2013 at 14:00)  
    From   : Tecton, the Terraformer
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Mayan Crown promotion
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Already hit the cap for Crowns? No problem, the rewards will now reset once you hit the highest tier! No need to fiddle around with buying credits on other characters and all of that nonsense, just make as many purchases as you'd like and it'll keep rolling over.

Penned by My hand on the 10th of Chronos, in the year 636 AF.

• I wish. Me want mounty.
  • edited October 2013
    My complaint or disagreement is, those 5 credits you get between the 100-1,000 mark are actually worth it. The 5 you get from 1,000 to 2,000....not so much. 

I guess this is the true definition of a first world problem. 
  • edited October 2013
    Tekk said:
    My complaint or disagreement is, those 5 credits you get between the 100-1,000 mark are actually worth it. The 5 you get from 1,000 to 2,000....not so much. 

I guess this is the true definition of a first world problem. 
    Make a newbie then transfer them!

Edit: Also, you get 10 crowns between 1,000 and 2,000 - you just need to buy the whole 1,000 credits to get them.

[-]          100     1 Mayan Crown
    [-]          300     2 Mayan Crowns
    [-]          500     2 Mayan Crowns
    [-]         1000     5 Mayan Crowns
    [-]         2000     10 Mayan Crowns
    [-]         3000     10 Mayan Crowns

Double edit: I think you might be misunderstanding - You get 1 crown at 100, 2 crowns at 300 for a total of 3 crowns, 2 more at 500 for a total of 5 crowns etc, etc.
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • I understand. I want to buy 500cr, not 1,000 and get 5 crowns. I was leery to make a newbie as it felt like abusing the rules/seconds/whatever.
  • I don't think it would. Credits bought from the website are freely transferrable between characters, and I would assume that the same applies to Crowns.
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Nope, you're fine to do this.
  • Is it accumulative like say i brought 500 credits in September and throughout the month of October i buy another 500 will i hit the 1000 mark? and receive 5 more crowns?