Memorable quotes

Comments

• (svo): just saved you from seeing a giant-ass smiley.
    :ar! Mysia is suddenly that little less annoying now.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• You take a long draught of the venom prefarar, hoping to quench your thirst.
  • Now this makes sense..

7269h, 5813|99%m, 70.6% ex|cdbkr-  >
    Zyvix tells you, "I'm Aktillum's whore."
    7269h, 5833|100%m, 70.6% ex|cdbkr-  >(+20 Mana) 

• edited August 2012
    The clouds coalesce into strange shapes and patterns. You are positive they are trying to send you a message.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    Tears fill Zyvix's eyes and begin to slowly run down his face.
    5356h, 3918m, 24900e, 20400w cexkdb-
    Zyvix begins to follow you.
    Goggo tells you, "What it does?"
    Senoske gives Zyvix the once over.
    Underlord Zyvix says to you in a soft, low voice, "H-hey man."
    (Cosa Nostra): Laila says, "They were."
    (Cosa Nostra): Aduan says, "Assimilated."
    Zyvix's eyes take on a glazed, purple hue.

• The amber syringe is a dose of liquid gleam from Creville, sold by that dealer who gives blackout. Don't ask how I know that.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Synbios said:
    The amber syringe is a dose of liquid gleam from Creville, sold by that dealer who gives blackout. Don't ask how I know that.
    Some testing, I suppose? :D
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    It's not gleam, noobs. The syringe is the best, million miles better than gleam.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Sherazad said:
    Synbios said:
    The amber syringe is a dose of liquid gleam from Creville, sold by that dealer who gives blackout. Don't ask how I know that.
    Some testing, I suppose? :D
    I say! You dare accuse of taking gleam, even by accident? Go away....you! -points at an empty space five feet to your right-

• The stuff made from powdered children I thought was only sold by Dr Kortoxian, while the syringe from Creville is just an alternative (heroine vs methadone)? Not to mention the price difference...whydoIevenknowthat

• Series of events:
    Get level 80 for the 16 time.
    To celebrate, I go bring Zsarachnor to NoT (because Rangor talked me into it).
    Die once, lose level 80.
    I lose Zsarachnor, can't find him anywhwere. (oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t).
    I stumble across the faintly glowing door at NoT while looking for him.
    First it takes me to Delos (lame) and then to the Isle of Erymanthus (I have no idea where this is).
    I decide to hunt back to 80 there and kill a bear or two.
    ---I didn't hear this, but someone messaged it to me--- Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord shouts, "Peak. I hear of your bravery, but I see only your back. Come and tell me of your deeds.
    The ground shifts under your feet and the world begins to spin.
    The burial chamber.
    A heavy wooden chest stands within a shady corner of this crypt. The lifeless eyes of a pale vampiress follow your every move. Dressed in black with a demon-forged blade at his side, Zsarachnor appears to be able to match anyone in battle.
    You see a single exit leading up.
    Peak has been sliced into bloody ribbons by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord.
    Peak has been sliced into bloody ribbons by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord.

That was awesome.
  • Wysteria said:
    The stuff made from powdered children I thought was only sold by Dr Kortoxian, while the syringe from Creville is just an alternative (heroine vs methadone)? Not to mention the price difference...whydoIevenknowthat
    Has Tukio been trying to get you to buy gleam and Creville drugs for him again?  For shame, for shame.

• Lucine said:
    Wysteria said:
    The stuff made from powdered children I thought was only sold by Dr Kortoxian, while the syringe from Creville is just an alternative (heroine vs methadone)? Not to mention the price difference...whydoIevenknowthat
    Has Tukio been trying to get you to buy gleam and Creville drugs for him again?  For shame, for shame.
    He was trying to make me eat snow blossoms last time instead :( And now he's garing me chocolates and shards and stuff when I least expect it.

• I remember when my character's son ate snow blossoms. I love screwing around with people when they're under that, when they're tripping haha
    "Sometimes... legends are true" 
  • Lucine said:
    Wysteria said:
    I only used the syringe once! It was fun though. The clouds..they were sending me a message
  • @peak  Isle of Erymanthus is the 'inbetween' area between sapience and Arcadia.

• Erymanthus is a flying island that floats in the skies above the continent. Arcadia is a city built on top of it.
  • I didn't even get to see Eywa :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited August 2012
    Disciple Udyr, of the Third Order (male Human).
    He is 18 years old, having been born on the 24th of Miraman, 586 years after the fall of the 
    Seleucarian Empire.
    He is ranked 2179th in Achaea.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He is not known for acts of infamy.
    He is a Peasant in Hashan.
    He is considered to be approximately 5% of your might.
    His motto: 'If Peeta asks, this fur is fake.'

Really now....

• There's also a Soraka.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    His motto is what really gets me.
  • There's an Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer as well. His motto being: "Who needs a map?" -.-
  • @Kresslack — I read his name as "Oh dear" at first……making it juts as bad really.

@Tukio — They were telling you to kick puppies and shower people in rainbow raindrops made of mythril and Skittles.

• I knew this all along. Ashtan only raids and attacks me to see who get's to propose to me. Why else do I get a tell like this? 3 ) Entaro: "Lust me."
  • Someone get Warwick and have him hunt Soraka down.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • XerXer Langley
    edited August 2012
    Whoa, the IG Warwick was made about 7.6 (give or take 0.4) RL years ago while LoL came out in 2009. 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0