Australian Players

Hi!

We have a clan (CLANHELP AUSSIES) I've just discovered I can induct into. So if anyone wants in just send me a message and I'll be happy to help you out.

Comments

• Oi you could always induct into that clan! I can't though and noone ever seems to talk on it either D:
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• I know, I only just figured it out. :(
  • I talk on there... when Tahquil is there!

Seriously, if you're Australian, give us a hoi.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
  • Cause we are the hardcore?
  • Noone is ever on when I am...unless the whole lot of us have gems of cloaking...meaning noone would know either way.

• You can always throw out a "Hello" and see if anyone that is cloaked replies. :)
  • I'm on a bit, have a cloak as well
  • I am cloaked, but don't mind making fun of the Aussies in that clan when I hear them talk.
  • Can one of you clowns who can induct, induct Bellator! We've talked IC about this but Jamethiel lacks the induct power.
  • Get me in whenever too
  • Yeah I don't have the inducty powers and  someone in the Sylvans wanted in too (Alrena was it? I can't remember!!!) Can someone just make everyone have that power just to make it easier?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited December 2012
    Needs to be the clan leader.

Edit: I actually wish there was some way to get leadership passed or be able to have people appointed to powers. I'm the only active recruiter for the Atavians clan, that I'm aware of, and I can't even appoint positions. Would love to have my own changed as well.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Strange I got inducted by someone ages ago who wasn't the leader, and if you can induct I think you can also appoint? Not sure.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Clan ranks can have different powers. In my case, I can induct and enemy, but I cannot oust or appoint ranks.

I think only the clan leader is able to set rank powers and all that jazz. Sorry for the confusion! If there's a way around that, it would be great to know :)
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I was inducted into Aussies when I was stupidly young, well in game. Easily 7 years ago. I was like, "This isn't going to get me in trouble, Aztecia is it?" And she was like, "It's a clan". Do consider I'd just been thrown out of the druids (for flimsy RP reasons) and Sylvans for even STUPIDER reasons and I was now a Sentinel dotting every single 'i' and crossing every 't'. Heh.
  • you were in Sylvans? WHENNN?!!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I'll be in Brisbane from the 14th of Jan to 12th Feb. Anyone want to come entertain me? >_>

• I do, I do.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'll be in Melbourne during the first weekend of November. Flying in Friday night after work, leaving Monday morning before work type thing.

Have tentative plans already.

Curious what happens when you put an Ashtani and a Mhaldorian in the same room as a Targossian with swords.

• Lots of drinking of cider while shouting at people from a tram in the hard rain

• Heavy drinking in equally heavy rain?

Pretty sure that's Wales, not Australia.
  • Welcome to Melbourne, son, where if you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Sounds like Oklahoma and Arkansas.

• Hey crew, well, me and Nat have been known to have a few chats about the cricket or footy once in a while on there haha. But there are a few Aussies kickin around that you may not know. It is a bit of a pain with the induct thing. Earionduil, Zoldine, Cirana, Sabiru, Nat and a couple of guys from Cyrene are Aussies (can't remember their names sorry). If you're ever near Wollongong, NSW, beers are on    B-)
    "Don't expect anything of yourself, and do what you know" - Legate Medi
  • Who has induct perms again?

• I thought everyone at the base level of that clan had induct privs
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I can't :(

• ValdusValdus Australia
    I'll have to join this when I'm active again!

Viva la Bluef.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia

• is this still around?