Tecton: Class breakdown?

I'm not sure if it's been a while or not, but could you post the race to class breakdown (even though race is not as important now)? Of the last 30 days of active players, or however you can tell who is active.

Comments

• I'd also be interested to see a breakdown of trait choices, if that's possible.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    So long as it doesn't show names, it'd be cool. I don't wanna know that Sohl is a human savant or w/e he is, or other stuff like that, could say human savant occultist nimble blah blah
  • Breakdown of race specializations by class as well would be interesting.
  • Mizik said:
    Underwear color?
    Underwear? Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • Light blue.
  • this came out three or four months ago. Definitely dated, but it's probably still somewhat accurate.

All the other breakdowns would be really cool too, though

• Yeah, a before and after by classlead standards. So we know who switches to what after changes.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I would love a census on how many people picked what traits.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    That's a lot of dragons. And surprise, most of them are Monks.

• Kresslack said:
    That's a lot of dragons. And surprise, most of them are Monks.
    And just slightly less are magi.

What's more interesting to me is that humans are still the most popular race, albeit only slightly over raja. Is that because people selected human for the pre-trait sip bonus (and raja for the pre-trait balance speed bonus)?

The problem with statistics is that unless you have all the background, you can draw entirely the wrong conclusions!
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Humans are also the best reflections of ourselves, and easier to connect and roleplay as for some people. On top of the decent enough stats and the sip bonus, it's not too surprising. Raja Druids made me lol >.>

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Have to keep in mind how many people class change after reaching dragon.  BM for instance has the 2nd worst BM to Dragon ratios (1 in 15.5) and I can think of at least 3 of those BMs were already dragons.
  • Do the dragon numbers overlap with their lesserforms? Like, if someone's lesserform is Atavian, do they get listed in both?
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Yess apo beating infernal. in your face maldaathi

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • That poor Grook Serpent.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Mishgul said:

Yess apo beating infernal. in your face maldaathi

On top of that there are 6 horkval infernals. I dont get it.

• Seldin said:
    That poor Grook Serpent.
    Grook serpents are so rare because snakes like eating frogs and, well, they have pet snakes...
  • I'm surprised dwarves are so relatively scarce these days. It seems like a great roleplay race, and they still make solid tanks.
  • Wow, I wouldn't have guessed there were that many serpents and druids. 

Occultists count (134) is about the same as Apostate and Infernal combined (130), with Priests and Paladins being a good number more (188). Nature classes outnumber everyone.

Kinda interesting knowing that a Grook Apostate isn't all super popular at the moment (what I am).

Also interesting with the change to Houses to manage what classes they allow, the ones with few house choices seem to be doing just fine. May be old news, but it's new news to me :)
  • Hooray Infernals! Back to the bottom of the list. Take that, Apostates and Shamans
  • I like how there's 194 magi, and you can never find one to enchant for you in Cyrene. ¬_¬

Now runes, we got runes.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Darklyre said:
    Do the dragon numbers overlap with their lesserforms? Like, if someone's lesserform is Atavian, do they get listed in both?
    They do, and that gives a skewed view on the class distribution. Priests for instance got a total of 100 and Sentinels 101, but 9 Priests are Dragon leaving an actual total of 91 while Sentinels have 10 Dragons leaving them equal with Priests at 91

• It's the 'zeroes' that interest me.  I think I'll start rolling alts for some of those niches.

Grook Paladin, here I come!
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • edited March 2013
    Sylvance said:
    It's the 'zeroes' that interest me.  I think I'll start rolling alts for some of those niches.

Grook Paladin, here I come!
    Or the ever-elusive Troll Bard.

Edit: Like this?
  • Nice!  Well, Gnaash was one of the best (dare I say, the best?) RPers I ever came across; he was a Troll Bard so I guess this is just a list of active players.  Just goes to show that there's still a lot that can be done with the 'zeroes'.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Darklyre said:
    Do the dragon numbers overlap with their lesserforms? Like, if someone's lesserform is Atavian, do they get listed in both?
    They shouldn't do really, as dragons have their own skillsets...
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Veldrin said:
    Darklyre said:
    They do, and that gives a skewed view on the class distribution. Priests for instance got a total of 100 and Sentinels 101, but 9 Priests are Dragon leaving an actual total of 91 while Sentinels have 10 Dragons leaving them equal with Priests at 91
    That subtraction only makes sense if you assume that the dragons spend all of their time in dragonform. I spend maybe 10% of my time in dragon, which I somehow don't think should disqualify me from counting toward the blademaster count.