Hunting Area For A Level 50

2»

Comments

• These places, give me dem.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I'm not overly fussed about keeping places secret, especially since you can slaughter basically anything in the game. Genji can be decent around the level 60-70 range, and can be done with manticores.

I hear Arcadia is pretty awesome for bashing as well. I wouldn't know first hand though.

People that explore will end up finding their own fave spots. Most just doing the same grind will likely do the same over hunted areas.

I consider myself lucky if I can get a clear of Dun Valley Barony, because I swear Darogan lives there permanently. :P
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I circled manara from level 21 to level 78. I still circle manara sometimes. It's probably the best place for xp because you have very little chance of dying. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • That's pretty much why I stick to Manara. Best bashing time for me is after I get back from work and am very tired. Low-risk works!
  • As a monk, Xli suffers from endurance drain, so Manara doesn't really offer good enough experience per mob. I try to bash the less bashed places. I would tell you where they are, but then they wouldn't be less bashed!
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Manara as people said and then upper Azdun Dungeon. When you feel tankier you can kill the Mingruk slaves in manara too, they're often better experience than the gnolls themselves.