NDS match designer

There are several ways to search through designs, but it would be convenient if there were a command like NDS MATCH DESIGNER [person] to search for the works of one particular person. It would be very useful if it showed designs regardless of owner (except for those marked private, presumably), but it would still be nice even if it only searched public designs.
Thoughts?

Thanks.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."

Comments

• edited February 2013
    NEVERMIND I AM NDS NOOB.

• Doesn't search public designs, only those owned by the person you searched.

Shows all designs owned by that person, including ones they did not design themselves.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I would love this. I've had very old designs go missing and I'm not sure if they were taken off or bought up and most of the time I can't remember the design number anyway.

• if we have these, can we also have nds match designer/owner/whatever <person> <object>? 

Sometimes i'm scrolling through someone like @Katia's designs and it's like ALL the things. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • edited February 2013
    The OP's request would be nice.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Bumped because @Cardan seems to be looking at threads and I'm still hopeful for this one.

• Yes please to OP.