Classlead update request

I am making this post because I know A LOT of people are interested in and confused about where/when this last round of classleads will be coming through. This is not a demand for them to be done immediately, but a request to the administration to fill us non-ACC members in regarding when classleads will be looked at. This past round closed about four months ago and there has not been a word since the small list of approvals. 

Any information is appreciated.

Comments

• It will be soon
  • All hail Lady Tsara, Goddess of ... no wait, she's not an admin. Sorry, wrong T name to be answering in this thread. 

a request to the administration to fill us non-ACC members in regarding when classleads will be looked at. 
  • Aha! Now I see it - Bal'met is both a threat to the IC and OOC world! Good thing the eldritch abomination died.

• <3@Tecton for responding. Thread done!

• Now I just need to decide if I'll change class soon or wait until the classlead info is released "soon(TM)"!
  • Yeah, if mice finally get fixed I might not have to change class!
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Lyr said:

...wait until the classlead info is released "soon(TM)"!

I see an Aetolian.
  • Naw, Riot(League of Legends) has Soon™ copyrighted. (they say so jokingly, of course)

Still. I want to throw around giant explodey swords of earth energy as a runewarden...
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    Naw, Riot(League of Legends) has Soon™ copyrighted. (they say so jokingly, of course)

Still. I want to throw around giant explodey swords of earth energy as a runewarden...
    Apologies but we jesters have explosions monopolized.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Daklore said:
    Naw, Riot(League of Legends) has Soon™ copyrighted. (they say so jokingly, of course)

*almost every game ever

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Lyr said:
    Now I just need to decide if I'll change class soon or wait until the classlead info is released "soon(TM)"!