A high Vision (or maybe class specific) ability to see through blizzards

Exactly what I'm saying on the title.  As it stands, blizzards are a bit of an annoyance but nothing more.  I get twitchy when I type LOOK and I see nothing but this:

A blizzard obscures your vision.

Comments

• Yeah, with the existence of goggles, they won't be creating such an ability in any skill.

LOOK is OP anyways.
  • Iocun said:
    Yeah, with the existence of goggles, they won't be creating such an ability in any skill will probably just add it to Shindo.

LOOK is OP anyways.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited February 2013
    Goggles of whitesight.

edit: Er, not 'giggles'

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • I can really only see this as like Snowsight in Elementalism or something anyway. A costly enchantment at best, that you'd have to get remade over and over, so the goggles/spectacles are your best bet, since generally nobody will care that much.

But there are glasses sold by the librarian in Thera, so maybe some enchantments for glasses in the future at some point, to give nightsight/whitesight or other things.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    I can really only see this as like Snowsight in Elementalism or something anyway. A costly enchantment at best, that you'd have to get remade over and over, so the goggles/spectacles are your best bet, since generally nobody will care that much.

But there are glasses sold by the librarian in Thera, so maybe some enchantments for glasses in the future at some point, to give nightsight/whitesight or other things.

To reflect the nightsight-glasses effect.

No glasses, day and night time:

Monastery sleeping quarters.

A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A young priestess stands with her head bowed, chanting softly under her breath. A thin girl wanders about distractedly, her focus set on a large book held in front of her. Murmuring hushed prayers under her breath, a young priestess sits upon a low stool.
    You see a single exit leading north.

With glasses, night time:

A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. A young priestess stands with her head bowed, chanting softly under her breath. A thin girl wanders about distractedly, her focus set on a large book held in front of her. Murmuring hushed prayers under her breath, a young priestess sits upon a low stool.

With glasses, day-time:

• edited February 2013
    And if you remove them during the day time, the lenses should magnify the sun and cause you to bust into flame, ala Moleman:
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.