Minecraft

Comments

• I wish I could find a good server to play on, but I just can't. They are either too large or poorly managed to the point of being unplayable. Such is life though, back to singleplayer I suppose.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I'd say play Realms when I return home but that's a huge world. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    So can't wait to be done with this job and get back to Minecraft 

• Would love to get a server up and going again. Having tons of fun with the HermitPack right now. 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited November 2016
    This is the successor of the WoodenAxe server that I play on, called Intersnout.

Offers multiple server options such as Light modded (residence, tp, etc), true vanilla, and skyblock.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I'm wanting to get the realms going again. 

• If you do I'll join. I got minecraft nostalgia a few months back (use to play on my friends laptop) and bought it, although I've only played vanilla so far.
    You know, that one thing at that one place, with that one person.

Yea, that one!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dortheron said:
    If you do I'll join. I got minecraft nostalgia a few months back (use to play on my friends laptop) and bought it, although I've only played vanilla so far.
    +1

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I will add people. Just hope the realms I had wasn't deleted. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I have some bad news for all of my Minecraft crew....

It didn't get deleted. :smile:

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    For those interested, I have a Minecraft realms that is active. 

• Amanu said:
    I am interested! However I would have to get reinvited to your Realm, I got delete happy in my realms folder a few months back.

MC Gamer-name: MayKindfire 
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Litten said:
    Amanu said:
    I am interested! However I would have to get reinvited to your Realm, I got delete happy in my realms folder a few months back.

MC Gamer-name: MayKindfire 
    I'll try to get you in later. Remind me if I take a few days. 

• Alright, I'll check it later!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Invited

• IGN SirBlubbles

Was this your Realms server from before? If so, did you un-whitelist people, or can those who were able to connect before still connect?

Been trying out Intersnout but with all the public grinders and farms, there's no challenge! I know I don't have to use them, but being able to get 40+ levels with a stone sword at an enderman grinder is too tempting to pass up!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Klendathu said:
    Was this your Realms server from before? If so, did you un-whitelist people, or can those who were able to connect before still connect?

Been trying out Intersnout but with all the public grinders and farms, there's no challenge! I know I don't have to use them, but being able to get 40+ levels with a stone sword at an enderman grinder is too tempting to pass up!
    It's the same one. I haven't taken anyone off the list. 

• @Amanu
    Are the tree's not despawning for a reason? Just curious.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Litten said:
    @Amanu
    Despawning trees? You mean respawning?

• Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    @Amanu
    The leaves don't drop/decay when tree is chopped. Spent a few hours online, and my wheat wasn't growing either.

:(

PapaGuacamole is my Minecraft username.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Klendathu said:

:(

PapaGuacamole is my Minecraft username.
    I wasn't on that early. I'll check it later after work. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Litten said:
    Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    @Amanu
    The leaves don't drop/decay when tree is chopped. Spent a few hours online, and my wheat wasn't growing either.
    Leaves drop at random rates after the entire tree(or connecting trees) is gone. As for wheat, I don't know without looking at how you set it up. 

• There's also a few gamerules that can effect leaf despawning and wheat things. You might want to check to see if they are set to the normal things.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Adrak said:
    There's also a few gamerules that can effect leaf despawning and wheat things. You might want to check to see if they are set to the normal things.
    I haven't changed any rules. 

• If you guys are looking for a server with more people, I'd recommend this one. It's not 100% vanilla like the realms server, but it's pretty darn close.

http://www.redhillmc.enjin.com/home
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Meh, I'm lazy and already paid for realms. 

• Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    @Amanu
    Leaves drop at random rates after the entire tree(or connecting trees) is gone. As for wheat, I don't know without looking at how you set it up. 
    I've played minecraft long enough to know how it works, after about 2 hours there should be no leaves at all... and only ones missing are the ones I broke... only wheat that has grown is what I have bonemealed. 
    Litten said:
    Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    Amanu said:
    Litten said:
    @Amanu
    I've played minecraft long enough to know how it works, after about 2 hours there should be no leaves at all... and only ones missing are the ones I broke... only wheat that has grown is what I have bonemealed. 
    Were you logged on? Was anyone logged on?