Minecraft

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Amanu said:
    Kresslack said:
    Travel 101, always bring a laptop!
    I own a gaming pc, not a laptop. :P
    Pfffft...get a basic laptop. Runs MC just fine heh. Btw, when will you be back? I hear 1.10 just released.

• I'd play again. My clever username is Rispok
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Kresslack said:
    Amanu said:
    Kresslack said:
    Travel 101, always bring a laptop!
    I own a gaming pc, not a laptop. :P
    Pfffft...get a basic laptop. Runs MC just fine heh. Btw, when will you be back? I hear 1.10 just released.
    I have a new basic laptop from a few months ago but it's a chrome book. I just got home today.

• so I hear thar be a MC Server? My user is Villanox

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    The two last people have been invited.

• pardon if I'm being impatient, but do the realms invites take a while to show up? First time having anything to do with realms so I wasn't sure

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Oh, you posted right when I had earlier so I didn't invite you. I'll add it now.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    edited June 2016
    @Aralaya invited now.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Woo! Will be hopping on to check this out tonight.

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

I've expanded my village a lot, including building a church. Now up to about 12 villagers. it's taken a while, due to having to look for and mine out 9 gold blocks for the bell at the top of the tower!

Almost exactly the same view but with Optifine shaders (I can't play with them on, far too laggy):

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    After tomorrow, I'll be on the Minecraft because of work and being out of town for a while. (Yay...) So no one will get added to the Realm.

• Amanu said:
    After tomorrow, I'll be on the Minecraft because of work and being out of town for a while. (Yay...) So no one will get added to the Realm.
    We still love you
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Rispok said:
    Amanu said:
    We still love you

• Does anyone have nether wart?
  • Let's find the end
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Best do what you can. There's a month or so left on the subscription and I won't be renewing it til I'm done working in Iowa.

• I leave for Greece soon. Do you plan to reopen it after?
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Yeah. I plan to reopen it. The only answer I can't give is when that will be since this job could go for a few months.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Will the realm map disappear when the subscription lapses or just remain in stasis?

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • HalosHalos The Reaches

Sand city

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I have no idea. 

• edited July 2016
    It remains in stasis. I speak from experience on this one. I do think that it gets purged eventually, though, so downloading a backup isn't a bad idea.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I don't have access to it from where I am. 

• so I didn't play my minecraft for a few days. I wake up, go out on my porch to enjoy the view and the moonrise and spot something on the left. Whaa?

so I waited for daylight, then went to check it out. Are you kidding me?

There's a skyscraper in my back yard. This kid of mine. I swear!

• Are people back on the MC server? :+1:

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Think it's probably off since I haven't paid for it yet. Being away for work sucks like that. 

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Seems okay to me.

Still building!

• HalosHalos The Reaches

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Decided to do a creative world for the first time ever, inspired by my kids and their boxy attempts on the PS3. Built a lighthouse:

The lights even revolve (small gif for filesize, it's still 'normous!)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."