Redstone Arsenal
    Roguelike dungeons
    Rotarycraft
    Simply Jetpacks
    The Erebus (0.2BETA)
    Thermal Expansion
    Thermal Foundation
    Ztones
    I really should have thought about the fact that I could just look in my own folder.

I am not a smart man.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    oh, relax, everyone forgets something once in a while!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited September 2015
    Holy crap how do you guys keep any of this straight? There are like 5 separate full-scale automation systems in these mods. The block list in-game is more than three hundred pages long.

Is the idea just that some people might prefer to use one rather than another, or do people actually build rotarycraft+thermal expansion+enderio+applied energistic+computercraft contraptions? I feel like it would take me a week to know enough to even get started.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    well, uh.. our base started out as jacen working on rotarycraft and me on mekanism, then we dabbled some in enderIO for the item movement, computercraft for redstone clocks.. Applied energetics I created later, due to the immense cost in materials to have it properly set up.
    and yes, the block list I estimate around 3500+ unique blocks
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    For some reason, I always get distracted from playing minecraft. I should sort of see if I can get back into it.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• When I play modded, I generally stick to what I know and build that. Then, I'll test out the new things to see if they are more efficient than what I already have. We used to use IC2, which was the newbie-ish power based system, but we got so tired of using it that we switched it out for the more complex rotarycraft. RF-based power is just more commonly used by a ton of mods, so it's in.

As for AOBD, that stands for Another One Bites the Dust. It's a library mod that allows for machines to easily interchange between ores from different mods. So copper from rotarycraft = copper from mekanism and so on.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Read the wiki for some information too!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    This is my mine near my house on vanilla.

This is the first 'chamber' inside.

This is the second 'chamber' one level down.

Here is the work-in-progress item sorter. All of the items to be sorted go into a chest on the left in the second picture.

mc1.png 105.1K
    mc2.png 265.3K
    mc3.png 316.1K
    mc4.png 196.2K
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    None of my mob spawners that look halfway decent work reliably. The only one that did was a cobblestone monstrosity. I have 2 designs, one of which is more efficient in theory, but in practical application, it hasn't spawned a single mob. It starts at like z = 202, light level 0 all around, and has 12 3x3 spawning platforms that lead off into water channels and then down into a tube that drowns the mobs (I just need the bonemeal, really.) and the items drop through a half slab into a hopper.

The other one has spawned a few, but there is just not enough spawning area for it to create the big drop numbers.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Sorry guys, just too crazy busy to run a server or play at the moment. Hopefully once I get my laptop fixed up and such I can make a return 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

Not sure if you can make them all out, but there are 7 zombies in that naturally formed 2 block high hole...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • So, Im assuming you post here to get whitelisted or something. My User is Villanox
  • How do we get people added to the MineAchaea server?

• Cam you add PrincessGawi to the whitelist too?
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Is this one of those realm ones? Add Amanu if you could please.

• HalosHalos The Reaches

Add Danny_Burry

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • There's no modded server currently running that I know of. I'd play if we started it back up. Not sure if anyone is still running a Realms, I never played those servers.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    I'm running a Realms but have no names to add to it. Who wants to be added?

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    Halos said:

Add Danny_Burry

• I'll give vanilla a shot. WackyWormer is the name.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Added. Add AmanuNailo to skype so I can get a group together for it.

• SunnyAshaela, if you feel up to adding me.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree

House that Danny and/or Wacky put together the first day or so.

Project across the way. Never enough torches for a bridge. Nevah!

They aren't that far apart and are close to the starting spawn point.

What's in the tower's first floor? Psshaw.. can't be a grove in a building.

It's a grove in a building. :pleased: 

Above the first floor.

Third floor, starting to get into livable space.

Fourth floor, yeah... too much obsidian and quartz. I blame @Gawi for liking quartz. :anguished: 

Felt inspired to fire up Minecraft... an hour or so later, house made of varying types of sandstone with acacia wood detailing...

Rear elevation

Work in progress underground wheat farm

First night hobbit hole!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

I seem to be becoming Dr Doolittle.. found a stronghold and got some horse armour and a saddle so had to tame a horse, then used the horse to go exploring - found a jungle with some ocelots, and today found a Taiga biome and got a couple of wolves. Add those to the cow pasture next to my house and the chicken coop in a desert village, perhaps should rename this game to Farmcraft!

• I've been wanting to dive back into Minecraft, but my computer won't let me :(. I reverted back to Win 8 like 2-3 months ago, and I just don't get the same frames I used to get. No idea why, but I can only average like 20-25 fps on vanilla with optifine. I get like 1-2 fps on modded stuff, so I have no idea why.

• Add me too please!  I want to play again and I miss you guys.  Averi_Solstrale
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited February 2016
    Everyone stopped playing! (again) :(

• I just play alone in creative mode  :(

• 1.9 is set to launch on the 25th!