Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Monk and General Questions from a New Player
I'm new to Achaea and I've currently achieved lvl 50 on monk. I have a few questions though.
1. Best race currently? I'm human right now but I hear horkval is the best race. I choose human for the crit boost mostly which really hasn't kicked in yet. I'm asking due to having a free reincarnation.
2. Speaking of crit boost. Would my human passive crit + lucky trait + a stygian pendant all stack together? Wouldn't that end up giving me a pretty wicked crit chance at higher lvl?
3. What is good resistance on leather if I stay human? What should I look for in buying from stores? I have 18/10 right now.
4. Any solid hunting recommendations for a lvl 50? As of the last day I've been messing around in manara, forest watch and genji.
5. How well does fitness scale into higher tiers? Regaining endurance does seem to take forever once I run low.
I think that's it for now. I may add some other questions later. Thanks in advance!