A crazy idea - pit Achaeans into battles in other games!

13»

Comments

• YueYue
    edited February 2013
    ARAM - ALL RANDOM, ALL MID LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACHAEA MOSHPIT FTW

or

Big Team Free For All Slayer/KOTH in Halo 4 please
  • There's a Pokemon MMO. I dunno how that should work.

We should all do a 3D mmo and run things together.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Valden said:
    Damn it, Why do I always come into these things late. Anyway, @Katzchen you can guest to servers for free now, no WvW PvP but you can play PvE together ( @Illyose and I were playing this way last week I think it was)

@Erasariel, I want in! I want that game but I haven't the time to play it myself on top of Life and Achaea.

Valden Kindfire wants a RNG fate!
    Like I could play gw2 on this laptop. >.>

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited February 2013
    LIKE I COULD BUY GW2

AMIRITE @MISHGUL

(jk i'll have my own money soon <3)

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Katzchen said:
    Valden said:
    Damn it, Why do I always come into these things late. Anyway, @Katzchen you can guest to servers for free now, no WvW PvP but you can play PvE together ( @Illyose and I were playing this way last week I think it was)

@Erasariel, I want in! I want that game but I haven't the time to play it myself on top of Life and Achaea.

I do happen to have a spare PC sitting at home, might you desire it perchance? ^_^
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited February 2013
    Valden said:
    Katzchen said:
    Valden said:

I do happen to have a spare PC sitting at home, might you desire it perchance? ^_^
    Of course I want it. It's just getting it here that sucks. Might be able to get my sister to bring it down in her luggage when she comes to visit.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.